B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

Cleaning lady seems to be getting the secret room where Radi had that chair taken before putting it back .. She will still need to take a shower ..except if she goes to Fior’s 🤔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Cleaning lady seems to be getting the secret room where Radi had that chair taken before putting it back .. She will still need to take a shower ..except if she goes to Fior’s 🤔

Dani  and cleaning lady went in the store room and shut off all the lights in the fitness room and closed the store room door behind them.

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her cleaner needs a few good meals to get back on my team...She's lost too much weight, IMO

Maybe she and Masha’s cleaning lady ( both Russian after all ) they follow the same diet 😏

Just now, jetlag8 said:

Dani  and cleaning lady went in the store room and shut off all the lights in the fitness room and closed the store room door behind them.

Svetlana most probably will be overnighting some days ..the strange exchange is K&R and O/U ..🧐

Cosmo historical event 😂🤣 ..Radi allows to be touched by a man ( I think the times we saw her being  massaged was by women , last time in B2 and with Lola / Anna there and the neighbor if I am correct ) ..Fior is the King 👑😂🤣

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wonder if Fior takes the bed in the LR then

It’s the first time that Radi looks comfortable with the presence of a man ( which shows complete trust ) ..One guy who slept with her back in B1 seemed to be even relative of sorts , the lack guy who flirted her and there were thst  long English chats were viewership tries .. 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cosmo historical event 😂🤣 ..Radi allows to be touched by a man ( I think the times we saw her being  massaged was by women , last time in B2 and with Lola / Anna there and the neighbor if I am correct ) ..Fior is the King 👑😂🤣

Remember DD recently in B5 Fior was rubbing Radi"s legs in the bedroom with Dani, and Fior asked Radi something quietly and she bluntly told him NO.