Leora Orgasm

After much talk that Paul did not take this princess named Leora orgasm yesterday 14/06/2014 he could make her cum, masturbating until she reach orgasm, okay that was by hand and not in "Doggy style" or in "The Pinball Wizard" as she likes, but has half a point to it please =) ... (enjoying her moan, her body trembling, her legs collecting, is the vision of paradise, only regret that I can not have seen his facial expression Why had his back).

In a way I understand Leora she is like the women of my country, she seeks attention and affection from your partner, she wants hugs, kind words, cuddle, and all influence to increase Horny and make it arrives at orgasm with penetration. And from what I see, when Paul comes close to her sex, already out put his hand on her pussy wanting to penetrate as fast as possible to get back to what you were doing, that way she will hardly reach orgasm with penetration. If he gives attention to her desires and preliminary surely it will have an erupting volcano boasting over his cock.

Ps: It took me but I posted, I realized that searched for it until 5 in the morning.

Leora is a woman who is desperate to enjoy her sexuality but is stuck with a man who knows nothing about how to please a woman.

I wish Paul would introduce the idea of mutual masturbation to their sessions. All he has to do is unleash Leora and let her please herself. So many times Leora's hands move towards her pussy and each time Paul moves her hand away. The guy is by far the most useless selfish lover the world has ever seen.

The sexiest times on the whole of RLC is when Leora caresses herself. I could watch her for hours. The biggest let down is when Paul walks into the apartment!!!! It would be worth having a third world war if it meant Paul was called up and was forced to leave Leora at home for 3 months!!! Come on Putin get all your troops into Ukraine and make sure Paul is leading the charge!!!!

Yes, and what I mean Paul is selfish, always enjoyed him just mission done, and let this princess on fire, unlike Stepan where he enjoys and he is not a Maya oral so she also gets to orgasm, he never ceases to partner on hand. On 14/06 was more or less that "the van man" mutual masturbation, she did a BJ while he was masturbating, and so she came, it was the first time I saw her reach orgasm.

Yes Leora touching, however timidly and over the panties, (just once without panties) and very hesitant, do not know if she would have the courage to go to the end and definitely masturbate to orgasm, I can only expect it to do so some day  ;D

Yes, and what I mean Paul is selfish, always enjoyed him just mission done, and let this princess on fire, unlike Stepan where he enjoys and he is not a Maya oral so she also gets to orgasm, he never ceases to partner on hand. On 14/06 was more or less that "the van man" mutual masturbation, she did a BJ while he was masturbating, and so she came, it was the first time I saw her reach orgasm.

Yes Leora touching, however timidly and over the panties, (just once without panties) and very hesitant, do not know if she would have the courage to go to the end and definitely masturbate to orgasm, I can only expect it to do so some day  ;D

Don't think she has ever had an orgasm.

Don't think she has ever had an orgasm.

You came to see mastubação? I think she rather enjoyed.