B2 - General Topic 2022 #6 (February)

Noldus

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Oh no, she had been drinking for hours. She was doing the same thing. Panties on and off....just all over the place. 

I saw the show last time , I didn’t see her drinking before , let’s see then how this will be played out .

Just now, Noldus said:

nope,... They drank at least 5 bottles of wine. But Kirsty and Alana did not take much

Ahh , ok , I remember that they were drinking but didn’t watch so as to have an opinion .

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Have we established she is a cam girl? This is much like a show. 

We see the same things from Radislava but this one knows how to provoke the senses with the nude / non nude teasing ..amongst others 😆

Just now, ddhm said:

Leave a girl for nearly 9 years in front of cameras , she can become from a pure amateur a complete professional..

Yes, but bring a girl in front of a camera for the first time and she can't perform like this... unless she's done it many times before...

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Leave a girl for nearly 9 years in front of cameras , she can become from a pure amateur a complete professional..

Yes, but I have followed Leora and she did not touch her pussy for months after going live on RLC. And when she did she was quite shy and inexperienced. It was a real joy watching her explore masturbation. 

1 minute ago, tle said:

Yes, but bring a girl in front of a camera for the first time and she can't perform like this... unless she's done it many times before...

I think there are many girls who self pleasure themselves in such ways , maybe for their boyfriends / girlfriends  , who knows ? She could have brought cameras equipment like Tesla who was / is a cam girl ..information will be revealed slowly