B2 - General Topic 2022 #6 (February)

Noldus

I find it very nice and extreme realistic falling asleep like not being able to handle things anymore , how many times it has happened to any of us ? Even that was / is authentic , really great and with the hand in the pussy 😎😈👏🏻

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it very nice and extreme realistic falling asleep like not being able to handle things anymore , how many times it has happened to any of us ? Even that was / is authentic , really great and with the hand in the pussy 😎😈👏🏻

I thought my computer froze, but she fell asleep with her hand on her pussy. 😁

15 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Ahh haven't heard of it, will see if I have time to watch this too.

Sure you have, it's in the news almost everyday of the week.  Girls meet up with guys through dating app's. They guy knows how to whoo the women into his arms.  The guy supposedly goes on a trip for travel purposes , then he concocts a story of he's stuck in some foreign place with no access to his money so the girl takes her life savings and send it to the guy. Once the guy receives the money then he tells the girl he suddenly needs more as more unexpected things came up. The girl sends it and never ever hears from the guy ever again as he likely gave her a false name to began with,.  Then the guy moves onto his next victim.  The stupidest part of the whole thing is these girls have heard of this scam for quite some time and the bitches still fall for this shit.  If one loses their life savings then it sucks to be them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sure you have, it's in the news almost everyday of the week.  Girls meet up with guys through dating app's. They guy knows how to whoo the women into his arms.  The guy supposedly goes on a trip for travel purposes , then he concocts a story of he's stuck in some foreign place with no access to his money so the girl takes her life savings and send it to the guy. Once the guy receives the money then he tells the girl he suddenly needs more as more unexpected things came up. The girl sends it and never ever hears from the guy ever again as he likely gave her a false name to began with,.  Then the guy moves onto his next victim.  The stupidest part of the whole thing is these girls have heard of this scam for quite some time and the bitches still fall for this shit.  If one loses their life savings then it sucks to be them.  

I heard of Tinder yes, heard about the scams yes but not this documentary.

I agree with you some of the victims were probably too careless for own good when it comes to giving money to literally strangers they met online. It is kinda stupid in some sense, like how rich old men could willingly give hundreds of thousands to young pretty girls.

I have an ex-colleague who gave almost 50k to a Middle-Eastern hot dude she met on another dating app and he disappeared from her life days after receiving the money.

Another of my ex-colleagues tracked this guy down weeks later, out of state & found out he is a love cheat with a gambling habit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Recognizing Kristy sleeps with Alana I would like to know if anyone has seen her masturbate? In their apartment in Russia, she had her own bedroom and would masturbate (under the covers mostly) almost every night. 

Not this time....  but you have to look close - she's fast as Smith 😉 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Not this time....  but you have to look close - she's fast as Smith 😉 

I did see Kristy bate under the blanket  the other night when Alana was in the bathroom. It took her about a minute and no emotions from her. She is one of the worst when it comes to bating.😕

• Thanks 1