Do they ever bathe seperately or together.? Is he really a homosexual?

Guest observer1

in sofia nothing goes like this

ruslan has his cock now not so washed 4 weeks

katya almost exactly even so should the fuck now

stick which together are dusty and dirty, the two

and it does not have to remember times

shame about such young people

Do you ever sleep?

You must watch them 24 hours a day - you must go out more and have a proper life.

Oh wait - this IS your life - sorry.

Guest observer1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If I were married or in a steady relationship, our pictures would be all over the house.

Maybe it's just me..

But srsly who took only one picture in their wedding day?

Ermm, I'm married but I don't have all of my weeding day photographs all over the house.

Who does?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If I were married or in a steady relationship, our pictures would be all over the house.

Maybe it's just me..

But srsly who took only one picture in their wedding day?

Ermm, I'm married but I don't have all of my weeding day photographs all over the house.

Who does?

Maybe it's just me..

Is that them, or is it the stock picture that was sold with the picture frame? Katya looks a lot taller than this bride.

OK, so maybe we need to look for the wedding rings. It will be on the right hand to match Russian custom.

Thank all of you for your thoughtful replies to my question. Particularly "Squirrel" who offered that it was established the pistol was an "air pistol'. That is a comforting thought. However, I wonder how that conclusion was established, "Squirrel"? Could you tell me please? (Not a criticism just an honest question.) To all others, it seems that many people are aware of some same concerns that I have. It seems almost everyone has noticed their being dirty most of the time; and, their stunning infrequency to show ordinary affection that most couples show toward each other. The seemingly disingenuous picture did raise some questions in my mind as well. I can cease wondering now, It is not just me. BTW, are they ever ,ever naked alone or together in their home??

I can't imagine what it must have been like in that apartment when the German Shepherd puppy was urinating and depositing feces on the floor (very often) and they were stepping in it. Thank God they gave the pup to someone else. To their credit, they responded quickly on those occasions and cleaned it. Be well all who replied. TY To the person who asked, yes I watch them a lot.

Dalien

somewhere on CC someone posted a photo of the gun and a CO2 cartridge next to it.  I'm not sure how you would look for the photo.  Anyone know how to find it for daleunp.  Also that is how CC got started we talked about what we saw and ask questions.  Now it is asking for passwords photo and videos so it nice to go back to talking and asking questions again.