She's Trying To Teach Paul Where to Rub

I am watching Leora and Paul on the couch for the past hour and she is very excited to fuck and is trying hard to show Paul where to rub her beautiful pussy and he is to busy watching the TV and picking his nose. She takes his hand and finger and tries to show him and he will follow her for a couple of minutes then turn his attention to the TV. What an uncaring asshole. I'm going nuts because I can;t lick that pussy and he doesn't even try to please her.

I am watching Leora and Paul on the couch for the past hour and she is very excited to fuck and is trying hard to show Paul where to rub her beautiful pussy and he is to busy watching the TV and picking his nose. She takes his hand and finger and tries to show him and he will follow her for a couple of minutes then turn his attention to the TV. What an uncaring asshole. I'm going nuts because I can;t lick that pussy and he doesn't even try to please her.

Paul never has had a clue about pleasing Leora and likely never will.

He's about as useless as tits on a Boar Hog. A total waste of human flesh.

She has more chance of teaching the dog to find her clitoris than Paul!!!

In fact she has a major task on her hands to teach Paul how to retrieve a bouncing ball. If he masters that tricky task then how to eat without leaving his mouth open throughout will then occupy her time for many months.

Finally teaching Paul to resist the desire to pick up his guitar will be achieved by placing the guitar on the sofa and saying to him 'NO do not touch' over and over again.

Once he has mastered these very tricky tasks Leora can attempt to teach Paul where her clitoris is. She will have to lay on the sofa legs wide open and make Paul sit on the floor with his eyes glued to her pussy. He will have to resist moving his own hands towards her - something he might well find impossible. She must be very strict and slap his hand time and time again as he tries to touch her. She might find it useful to slap his head very hard and very often. Everyone watching will be able to cheer every slap!

I would suggest this process will take upwards of 6 months daily work.

It should only take a couple of days to teach the dog the same trick!!!!

She has more chance of teaching the dog to find her clitoris than Paul!!!

In fact she has a major task on her hands to teach Paul how to retrieve a bouncing ball. If he masters that tricky task then how to eat without leaving his mouth open throughout will then occupy her time for many months.

Finally teaching Paul to resist the desire to pick up his guitar will be achieved by placing the guitar on the sofa and saying to him 'NO do not touch' over and over again.

Once he has mastered these very tricky tasks Leora can attempt to teach Paul where her clitoris is. She will have to lay on the sofa legs wide open and make Paul sit on the floor with his eyes glued to her pussy. He will have to resist moving his own hands towards her - something he might well find impossible. She must be very strict and slap his hand time and time again as he tries to touch her. She might find it useful to slap his head very hard and very often. Everyone watching will be able to cheer every slap!

I would suggest this process will take upwards of 6 months daily work.

It should only take a couple of days to teach the dog the same trick!!!!

Leora should cut the strings on the guitar.