B4 - General Topic 2022 #21 (February)

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Bravo to our sexy little Ulyana

Such a pity she can’t provide for the ( her ) audience what she can really do .. nevertheless , she has offered some great times in B1 and one of her unique sex making talents during this stay .. let’s hope that she keeps on being generous and “ listening “ the audience , you might have observed  that the  stupid and disastrous lighting is no more 😇

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

let's see what will happen. 😉

You are creating a false expectation. I think if Holly wanted to have sex with Fior they would already be doing it. Because of Fior's desire to put his dick in some B4 woman, he wouldn't be hanging around in the kitchen.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are creating a false expectation. I think if Holly wanted to have sex with Fior they would already be doing it. Because of Fior's desire to put his dick in some B4 woman, he wouldn't be hanging around in the kitchen.

I think Fior already had that with Radi in the fitness restroom, they were in there together for quite some time.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't create anything. I just wrote what I believed. Only my opinion. You don't have to read it. 😏

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think Fior already had that with Radi in the fitness restroom, they were in there together for quite some time.

It didn't sound like they were having sex and I think that Radi would prefer doing it in front of the cam.