Zena (2022) #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Well I never thought that Leora would invite another new woman into her RLC world. This being the case we should have a place for fans of her or anyone to be able to make a moment.

Please be respectful as she at this time is a civilian and not paid by RLC.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well I never thought that Leora would invite another new woman into her RLC world. This being the case we should have a place for fans of her or anyone to be able to make a moment.

malia 2.0?

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe it isn't that Leora invited her in. But RLC made the arrangements because the apartment needed some spice.

My guess is she was vetted by RLC, then introduced to Leora, they found they had mutual interests, and...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Howard said:

Maybe it isn't that Leora invited her in. But RLC made the arrangements because the apartment needed some spice.

My guess is she was vetted by RLC, then introduced to Leora, they found they had mutual interests, and...

My guess too that RLC would have to interview her to confirm she was made of the right stuff.

go team nasa GIF

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Glad you opened this forum.  Zena is sweet and IMHO has the best legs and ass on LC. Her legs and ass are perfect.

I also believe she will be the one that Leora crosses the Rubicon with. Check back with me in a year

You're welcome Max.

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Zena is sweet and IMHO has the best legs and ass on LC. Her legs and ass are perfect.

Totally agree Zena does have a great ass and legs.

Small tits but as my 93 year old dad who is healthier and fitter than me says "What you can't fit into your mouth is wasted" 🤣 

• Haha 1