Zena (2022) #1

Aussie_oi_oi

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm wondering about Zena's background. 

Gee I'm loving having her around.

I'm confident she comes from a broken home and looking for direction (like most, new RLC participants).

Meanwhile, until she finds direction, take advantage of her journey and enjoy the views.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm confident she comes from a broken home and looking for direction (like most, new RLC participants).

Meanwhile, until she finds direction, take advantage of her journey and enjoy the views.

Believe that's an accurate assessment

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Yes, but we don't hope they will do anything more. It seems clear to me that Leora wants to keep certain distances with Zena, she doesn't want to have another Malia.

Then why would she invite her into the apartment - to bake cookies?!

RLC wants them to bake in the bedroom.  We'll have to wait and see what develops.
Who knows - maybe Leora is retiring and Zena is there to make a slow transition. It's all conjecture (it's always conjecture).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Howard said:
Brokk! said:

Yes, but we don't hope they will do anything more. It seems clear to me that Leora wants to keep certain distances with Zena, she doesn't want to have another Malia.

Howard said:

RLC wants them to bake in the bedroom.  We'll have to wait and see what develops.
Who knows - maybe Leora is retiring and Zena is there to make a slow transition. It's all conjecture (it's always conjecture).

youre both right

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

My idea is: for the same reason Leora invited Denis, to make it seem that sooner or later something happened between her and him but in reality they never did anything.