Zena (2022) #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 hours ago, Liebe said:

So far it looks like Zena isn't in the habit of rubbing one out.

By my count 6 baths, 9 sleepovers, 0 bates.

You are forgetting that she’s not getting paid , why should she do anything ? For whatever we see , she’s just a friend and nothing more , even seeing her nude is beyond any expectations , even in Barcelona when visitors or friends visit , it is the “ talk of the day “ appearing nude or doing more . Of course , it is an interesting and all of a sudden friendship developing so fast which for sure creates so many theories and speculations but I have said my opinion when Leora was explaining exactly the RLC project to Zena and I think the facts indicate that she’s soon to be her roomate . Let’s see . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are forgetting that she’s not getting paid , why should she do anything ? For whatever we see , she’s just a friend and nothing more , even seeing her nude is beyond any expectations , even in Barcelona when visitors or friends visit , it is the “ talk of the day “ appearing nude or doing more . Of course , it is an interesting and all of a sudden friendship developing so fast which for sure creates so many theories and speculations but I have said my opinion when Leora was explaining exactly the RLC project to Zena and I think the facts indicate that she’s soon to be her roomate . Let’s see . 

For her own pleasure.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You're assuming she isn't getting paid.   RLC is very much about assumptions.

As I stated previously, for those two to pretend they are lesbians, it will take awhile. Anticipation is what brings everyone back to the channel.  If she is on payroll, it will take a few more weeks before we see anything salacious.   Leora & Malia fakery didn't happen for awhile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think yer right

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

You're assuming she isn't getting paid.   RLC is very much about assumptions.

As I stated previously, for those two to pretend they are lesbians, it will take awhile. Anticipation is what brings everyone back to the channel.  If she is on payroll, it will take a few more weeks before we see anything salacious.   Leora & Malia fakery didn't happen for awhile.

Malia became a tenant immediately if I remember correctly when she showed up or might took some days , I don’t remember exactly.. I don’t see any reason why Zena should be considered a tenant , she has no clothes in the apartment , personal belongings or anything  suggesting that she’s more than a friend …Of course , she’s the one who brought back the interest in a very boring apartment , an apartment that was losing even loyal and eternal fans/subscribers due to a boredom repetition ..to be honest , it is Zena currently who draws the attention as the - ala Malia - tactic seems to work with her too , tune in and maybe she does or show something more ..in my eyes she’s just a friend and I am happy that Leora trusted someone to enter her “ nobody but me and known people on cameras” realm .. Leora understood very fast how to turn the ratings decrease and criticism on her favor , look how hot the topic has become again …As i have said , with a possible roomate , Leora will manage her outside activities easier as she won’t need to care so much while being absent , even overnights .. if it wasn’t the unfortunate event in Ukraine , we would have been seeing more on cameras sharing between the two I believe .last but not least , i say that there’s absolutely no chance to see Leora doing anything sexually on cameras ..the maximum that this apartment will always offer are masturbations and only if Leora decides to completely leave her past life behind and in a way bury it and start a normal life also on cameras ..Leora’s boyfriend was from the beginning against appearing on cameras so , with 2,5 years remaining till the major aim is achieved , that is Czech citizenship , I doubt for anything more than masturbations .

• Confused 2

Zena seems a bit lost. I see a nice shy modest young woman who isn't confident. Howard speculated about her home life with some good speculation. I see her mannerisms as juvenile, high schoolish.

Think she see Leora as a mentor. Leora acts like her life coach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2