Zena (2022) #1

Aussie_oi_oi

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Zena Sleeping with the blue blanket 

Where leora Masturbation 

lovely sleeping with Leora's smell on the blanket 😍

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Totally agree Zena does have a great ass and legs.

Small tits but as my 93 year old dad who is healthier and fitter than me says "What you can't fit into your mouth is wasted" 🤣 

Love your dad bet he likes watching leora with you like my grandson with me

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Totally agree Zena does have a great ass and legs.

Small tits but as my 93 year old dad who is healthier and fitter than me says "What you can't fit into your mouth is wasted" 🤣 

Just an observation...   Over at VH, most of the girls are an A or small B cup.  Those girls seem to be more adventurous (w/ more tatts) then the C & D cups.

RLC could very well wanted a small chests gal to bring in new viewers to the channel.  *I* would have gone a step further with a blonde.  But maybe pickins are slim for blonde girls who will go nude and bate for the world to see.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I am wondering if we will Zena back again.

Confident she will. She is beginning to get braver, the thong vs full panties, and is more careless taking off and putting on her bra.  Soon, with repetition and the desensitization will gradually become like Malia and thrown in the modesty towel.  Esp with Leora leading the way, exposing herself here and there causally and hopefully with an infusion of Jack Daniels and some music.

This is all new to this sweet shy girl. Once she's relaxed and she will eventually become relaxed she will follow her older devious influencer. Remember Malia bathing with and doing the first massage Leora in panties? Shy Malia did bate shows, lollipoped her pussy, fingered her ass and couldn't keep her once timid hands off Leora's pussy eventually taking charge and tenaciously bating her to orgasm on that June 24th 2020. All this from a girl that was shy but as Zena heavily influenced by Leora who both look up to. Leora only has friendships in which she will be the alpha.

Leora would not have this girl over repeatedly, and take time with her away from the apartment just to talk to her on camera. She can see Zena's (killer) legs and ass as much as we can. She just has to find a way to get her hands on them without frightening Zena off.

She's building her confidence. At first Leora had pants on, then when she put a non-see thru nightie on she wore panties.  Now, no panties. She bent over twice without panties and Zena looked shocked at Cam 1 realizing the viewer could see

Lastly she was showing pantiless side ass on the couch to Zena and standing in front of the bright TV with her legs and crotch silhouetted for Zena behind her to see.  Subtle, but for Leora followers intentional. Everything she does is.

Took 3 months for her to get to use shisha and Jack Daniels to get Malia's panties off on the couch while Leora watched her bated next to her and orgasmed several times. It took 5 months for a mutual pussy rub and 6 months for them finally bating each other off to orgasms.

Stay tuned. Can't wait to see the look on young Zena's face.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1