Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

A few weeks ago on a Thursday she went out and came back on a Friday. The light has been left on and that could mean a return at some point.

Something is going on hence last night out at 12.30 for 2 hours 30 minutes with food and return with an X-box ?

and now tonight !?!?!?!?

AND EVERY ONE IS A HAPPY CAMPER - NOT

😤😡

1 hour ago, spartacus734 said:

Hey guys, I haven't been here and RLC in over two months since I canceled for the first time in years. I was bored and thought maybe I should sign up today but I see that this apartment will make me even more bored and 50 bucks down. I think I will keep my money and buy me something nice. I will check back in another month. Let me know if Leora gets her shit together and starts caring about the people that actually support her. Enjoy the new girls guys, maybe they can revive this site

First of all I do not blame you.

I will let you know spartacus734 it could be a couple of months if anything though.

39 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Because she mentioned 'This T shirt' all the way through the call, and asked should she wear one as she will be outside and it may not be warm enough. 

SG as you know I’m usually wrong with my prediction’s but with her wearing LB’s favourite Black knickers and LB being a big football follower she’s going to be outside and Sparta have a home game tonight 8 pm kick off. As I’ve said I usually get my predictions wrong and for all we know she’s gone for drinks on one of the river boats.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

SG as you know I’m usually wrong with my prediction’s but with her wearing LB’s favourite Black knickers and LB being a big football follower she’s going to be outside and Sparta have a home game tonight 8 pm kick off. As I’ve said I usually get my predictions wrong and for all we know she’s gone for drinks on one of the river boats.

Well to be fair, she did also mention a cafe. But what i can say is this - The fact she has had zero contact as far as calls go with LB in that apartment for weeks and weeks, now, plus the fact she was talking to Paul basically about the night, then if he is involved....this would send the whole thing into Bizarro realms that would make everything so far seem perfectly normal!!

• Like 1