B4 - General Topic 2022 #23 (February)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lo vedo ora ... Era confuso perché i 2 post erano completamente diversi. Noodle stava parlando di Fior che ha sditalinato Holly nella vasca da bagno, cosa che non è successa, e non voglio essere accusato di averlo postato, e ho postato sul fatto che fosse l'idiota del villaggio...

In fact, not even I noticed that Fior and Holly in the tub, among other things, were dressed in bathing suits. But I can always be wrong

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see that now...It was confusing because the 2 posts were totally different. Noodle was talking about Fior fingering Holly in the bath, which didn't happen, and I don't want to be accused of posting that, and I posted about him being the village idiot...

It happened, it happened. When Holly and Daniela were in the Jacuzzi and Fior with his panties was outside and his hands were in the tub. The water was clear. Here some people say Daniel molested Holly. I saw it. Both wanted the same. 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

È successo, è successo. Quando Holly e Daniela erano nella vasca idromassaggio e Fior con le sue mutandine era fuori e le sue mani erano nella vasca. L'acqua era limpida. Qui alcune persone dicono che Daniel abbia molestato Holly. L'ho visto. Entrambi volevano lo stesso. 🙄

I say Daniel molested Hooly and took her against her will but during the previous stay, not this time. I have not seen Fior

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why is it that whenever there a party here I always home in on Holly! She is so cute, sexy and gorgeous...During the day, or whenever I log on, I don't really bother with her much, but I always think she stand out from the others at parties...

Send her flowers 🌻

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

It happened, it happened. When Holly and Daniela were in the Jacuzzi and Fior with his panties was outside and his hands were in the tub. The water was clear. Here some people say Daniel molested Holly. I saw it. Both wanted the same. 🙄

So do I...:biggrin:

OK, I'll take your word for it ha! So why has nothing materialised since then?...😏