B4 - General Topic 2022 #23 (February)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why is it that whenever there a party here I always home in on Holly! She is so cute, sexy and gorgeous...During the day, or whenever I log on, I don't really bother with her much, but I always think she stand out from the others at parties...

It could be because she's sexy as hell!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So do I...:biggrin:

OK, I'll take your word for it ha! So why has nothing materialised since then?...😏

Do you know her and do you know what she does during the day outside the villa? Go out with her, get to know her and then you know how she is. It was just my opinion , right or wrong. But this is not the discussion. Everyone has their opinion without having to justify themselves. I'm not even asking you to justify yourself. 😉

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Do you know her and do you know what she does during the day outside the villa? Go out with her, get to know her and then you know how she is. It was just my opinion , right or wrong. But this is not the discussion. Everyone has their opinion without having to justify themselves. I'm not even asking you to justify yourself. 😉

No...not Holly anyway, but I'm a 65 year old bloke who thinks he can interpret body language to some extend...There's absolutely nothing that indicates there's anything going on off cam between Holly and Fior...absolutely fuck all..

• Upvote 1