B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

47 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you DD that Fiora and Harley are good participants but it is sad and unfortunate that RLC DOESN'T want to do anything to improve their living conditions in B6 and move them to a better and nicer apartment. Fiora & Harley have been in B6 for 3 months now and counting.

I guess I was right when I had doubt about the new imaginable apartment/villa coming online soon that is near the villa. On the other hand, I think this makes sense to me if my theory of the new owners of RLC since last September or October is true.ย 

They are still dealing with the cost of buying RLC (I assume it was high price) and they are not willing to spend any more money now. I also can tell from turning the free cams on and off almost every day, making the thumbnails very blurry today and adding a new pricing plan ($9.95 standard for 7 days).

ย 

Letโ€™s say that more changes are coming , some hints are obvious today . I think we will be positive surprised with the results โ˜บ๏ธ

• Haha 1

Harley loves the sex with the other guy but her frustration led her to bring the substitute in a way taking invincible revenge from him . It remains to be seen when the other guy reappears or she will be in search of a new lover , she succeeded easily as we saw finding a wild one as we saw earlier but he dumbed the cameras exposure . Letโ€™s see how X- Factor Harley will continue with her frustration to the recent sex partner ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I will believe what you said if your source is Svetiana ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Everything posted here has been mentioned on cameras by the tenants , whether happening or not , it is also dependent on other reasons too , ย like last minute changes and so on ๐Ÿ˜‡