B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

The guy continues with drinking while he can’t take it anymore ..pff , instead on focusing to get an always horny Harley , he lost his whatever possibilities ..

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've ALWAYS been a respectful person ... But when I see guys like that Moron, whose main important thing is to get high and drunk, and keeps insisting, insisting and insisting UNTIL he has what he wants , when obviously some girls don't want that, THEN they lose my respect !  It happened with Bruno, and that creep is EXACTLY like him !! 

Moron and asshole he is, but it makes for great parties. We can maybe hope that they find someone new for the next time, but it is my firm opinion that these parties are always MUCH better with male guests than without. And it's definitely better than the stupid costume massage show. This apartment has delivered some truely GREAT content. Harley has been absolutely amazing since they moved in here. GO HARLEY AND FIORA! ❤️🌟

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Moron and asshole he is, but it makes for great parties. We can maybe hope that they find someone new for the next time, but it is my firm opinion that these parties are always MUCH better with male guests than without. And it's definitely better than the stupid costume massage show. This apartment has delivered some truely GREAT content. Harley has been absolutely amazing since they moved in here. GO HARLEY AND FIORA! ❤️🌟

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 1000% agree , now , if there was a but better treatment to Harley from RLC administrators that they have her on a couch and needing to pee in a bucket at nights so she doesn’t pass through Fiora’s bedroom and disturb he4 while she sleeps …But , it seems she never complained which makes her even more amazing as not being a demanding person when she has all the right of the world on this .

• Sad 1