Alma & Stefan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

She has a funny laugh. Don't know if any of you have heard her or not but sounds like a school girl. Wonder how she sounds laughing with her mouth full... 8)

Guest 862286

Now thats a nice view. They were playing some sort of game. She was giggling and laughing. She has a funny laugh.  Nice pic genarkak... 8)

I can understand a lot of what they say.  There's a vid where she put a piece of folded tissue on her crotch because the panty she was wearing was scraping her.  Stefan refused to eat her pussy because she had that tissue there.  She got mad, called him an idiot, and rolled over in bed.  Stefan then felt bad and gave her a "mercy" licking.  She really seems to love him, because I don't know any other woman who would put up with his lazy ass shit.  He's one lucky mutha, I'll tell you that.

He really is stupid. Before I took this pic she was laying towards him with her legs spread open and kind of playing with her self I think trying to get his attention. And all he did was sit there and play on his damn phone. And then he finally got on top of her and they were kissing and then his phone went off and he immediately jumped off of her for his phone. What a dumb ass.

He really is stupid. Before I took this pic she was laying towards him with her legs spread open and kind of playing with her self I think trying to get his attention. And all he did was sit there and play on his damn phone. And then he finally got on top of her and they were kissing and then his phone went off and he immediately jumped off of her for his phone. What a dumb ass.

She wouldnt have to beg me!  :-* :-* :-*