Alma & Stefan

Well if they're not Spanish, they sure fooled me because they speak Spanish/Catalan as if they were born and raised in Spain.  I haven't heard Alma speak any other language but Spanish.  So tell us jade1, if they're not Spanish from Spain where do you suppose they're from?

Not catalan. She sometimes speak on the phone in another leanguage like romanian or bulgarian. But I'm sure Steffan is spanish. And I'm sure they are in Barcelona, because one day he phoned and ordered takeout food (kebab), and said Barcelona area.  ::) (whispering of course)...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know where alma is born but the second language sounds like romanian.

i never heard stefan talk in a different language so i think he is realy born and raised in spain.

Indeed, I confirm, I think indeed that Alma must be of Rumanian origin (or some thing like cà…).    (I already heard it speak)    Stefan, seems to him to be quite Spanish, even if he speaks and understands the language of Alma

i hope she licks pussy...  8)

You would Lez.  You certainly would, lmao  :P

I wud defnly return the favour...  :P

Now that you mention it Lez, I really wouldn't mind seeing one of the current couples involved in a threesome with another girl.  DID YOU READ THAT RLC?!  A THREESOME WITH ONE OF THE CURRENT COUPLES!  HOOK IT UP!  Lol  ;)

Me and Alma wud be nice...  ;)

To me, they behave like a married couple. Heck, can't tell you how many times my wife has gone to bed at 10pm and I've stayed up till 1-2am doing work on the computer.

Homeboy said, "doing work on the computer."  Yeah, we know, lol  ;D