Alma & Stefan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alma and Stefan speak Spanish, because I know Spanish, and I understand every word they say.  Incidentally "Alma", is a Spanish word which means "soul."  As in, "la quiero con toda mi alma" (I love her with all my soul).  By the way, Ariel and Harvey speak Spanish too, amigo  ;)

Alma and Stefan speak Spanish, because I know Spanish, and I understand every word they say.  Incidentally "Alma", is a Spanish word which means "soul."  As in, "la quiero con toda mi alma" (I love her with all my soul).  By the way, Ariel and Harvey speak Spanish too, amigo  ;)

Alma and Stephan speak Spanish ... YES (for live in spain it's better  ;D)

but Alma and stefan is not spanish, Alma speak two languages

Well if they're not Spanish, they sure fooled me because they speak Spanish/Catalan as if they were born and raised in Spain.  I haven't heard Alma speak any other language but Spanish.  So tell us jade1, if they're not Spanish from Spain where do you suppose they're from?

Guest NullBurner

i don't know where alma is born but the second language sounds like romanian.

i never heard stefan talk in a different language so i think he is realy born and raised in spain.

i hope she licks pussy...  8)

You would Lez.  You certainly would, lmao  :P

I wud defnly return the favour...  :P

Now that you mention it Lez, I really wouldn't mind seeing one of the current couples involved in a threesome with another girl.  DID YOU READ THAT RLC?!  A THREESOME WITH ONE OF THE CURRENT COUPLES!  HOOK IT UP!  Lol  ;)