Sex NOw

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw,.. Don't tease me like that.    You almost had me running for my credit card.

By the time you got your credit card out, it would have been over. They spent about three minutes like that, but she didn't seem crazy about it, so they spent about another three minutes in the spoon position under the sheets. Three cameras facing the bed and you still couldn't see shit.

That's the most fascinating thing about Rlc, couples who are hiding or not doing much all day got the most cameras, the best quality cameras, the sweet camera placement for a good view and audio all over.

This couple are soooo pathetic. A five minute fumble under the covers. At least she cums but what a waste of space these two humans are. They spend virtually the whole day laying in bed either asleep or watching TV. They only get vertical to eat, piss or shit or smoke!

They must be the most obnoxious people RLC have ever had.

It makes me angry that a good looking young couple can waste their lives in this way when so many other people struggle through life, work hard to better themselves.

Guest xvoyeurx

fuck this guy,ruslan hide always all for we see nothing,j hate this guy.

rlc do nothing for something change.

I refer back to my previous post. Two worthless pieces of shit.

10 more minutes of fumbling under the sheets. A cum rag to catch his load. She moans and squirms but is not allowed to touch him. Every time she put her arms around his body he moved it. They never kiss or have any foreplay. They simply spoon (well it saves the effort of having to move beyond the horizontal!). No kisses, no caressing. Simply stick it in and wiggle it around for a few minutes!

Quickly replace stinky pants. I did see Rusian's soiled pants trying to escape before he grabbed them again and forced them back onto his stinky ass!!

My dying Mum moved around more than these two lazy fuckers. In fact I think she moved more than they do when she had died!! One day these two will realise they have wasted their youth and will have nothing to fall back on when they are old. RLC need to move them on. Real Life for everyone else in the world is about striving to make things better for themselves. Never leaving their bedroom or actually managing something as energetic as standing upright and walking is not Real Life. Throw them out. You might just make them grow up and face the world!!