Katie & Adam (2022) #1

11 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Now let's hope for the guest to take a shower... Yesterday evening she was a bit dunk so I think that's why we had some flashes so I'm a bit skeptical about seeing her shower. Just being able to see her topless one more time would already be nice

Yes she was a little drunk yesterday but that didn't stop her from getting changed in the hallway and going to the bathroom just before taking off her bra and avoiding being really topless in front of the cams, so she still had a certain control, after the slight moments of flash are often due to the position of the cameras
On the other hand yesterday when she changed in the bathroom, it was voluntary on her part to show herself topless even for 1 second
But like you, I hope she wants to take a shower and I don't mind at all that she stays all weekend😁

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Yes she was a little drunk yesterday but that didn't stop her from getting changed in the hallway and going to the bathroom just before taking off her bra and avoiding being really topless in front of the cams, so she still had a certain control, after the slight moments of flash are often due to the position of the cameras
On the other hand yesterday when she changed in the bathroom, it was voluntary on her part to show herself topless even for 1 second
But like you, I hope she wants to take a shower and I don't mind at all that she stays all weekend😁

Looks like she's gonna stay for the night too, maybe all the weekend... That means that gotta take a shower at one point

• Like 1

On 9/3/2022 at 10:31 AM, Shinobi49 said:

And indeed, she does not have underwear, here a pussy flash :

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yep, she was definitely commando, here is where she finally puts undies back on

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• 2 weeks later...

THE BEST BLOWJOB GIVER across whole RLC in action , the Queen of Blowjobs , Katie … Even surpassing Masha .. and followed by Venera … But Katie is phenomenal ..they don’t do it often but when they go at it , it is a masterpiece ..