Katie & Adam (2022) #1

That was scary with Adam … perhaps it explains a lot why this couple ( when Katie is a true explosive performer ) isn’t so active sexually ..And again we see that she really respects her guy , it is like this couple is many years together .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was scary with Adam … perhaps it explains a lot why this couple ( when Katie is a true explosive performer ) isn’t so active sexually ..And again we see that she really respects her guy , it is like this couple is many years together .

This could have been good, but this idiot fucked it up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Adam us a complete faultier and a embarrassment to all men around the world. TWO QOMEN WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM, and he cant even handle one. EPIC FAILIRE !!!! This guy is fragged pussy and has no business on RLC !!!! Kick his putrid ass out, This is what we subscribe for and he can not perform. Goodbye you worthless fuck !!!

i agree.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What worthless bastard.... Get rid of him...

What a fucking rookie this guy is and complete and total embarrassment to the male species he is.. I dont why she stays with this fucking loser.

Thank goodness they have brought new apartments online so they can get rid of this fuckin loser of man.

What a waste for us and RLC !!! Just Pitiful  please get rid of this couple they have had  thier chance and now it is gone. Ba Bye losers

Image result for they goneimage.jpeg.89f7744c767f5c4d18f5222560f3c4f1.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What a fucking rookie this guy is and complete and total embarrassment to the male species he is.. I dont why she stays with this fucking loser.

Thank goodness they have brought new apartments online so they can get rid of this fuckin loser of man.

What a waste for us and RLC !!! Just Pitiful  please get rid of this couple they have had  thier chance and now it is gone. Ba Bye losers

Image result for they goneimage.jpeg.89f7744c767f5c4d18f5222560f3c4f1.jpeg

I guess RLC will continue to waste the voyeurs time who pay the bills !!!!