Alma's Tattoo

Yesterday Alma was wearing a top which revealed a (new?) tattoo on the upper right side of her back.  I am assuming that it is new since she had it covered with clear plastic  (as Maya did recently).  Did anyone else notice her new tattoo?

Yesterday Alma was wearing a top which revealed a (new?) tattoo on the upper right side of her back.  I am assuming that it is new since she had it covered with clear plastic  (as Maya did recently).  Did anyone else notice her new tattoo?

bonjour

oui c'est une montre a gousset avec un genre de stylo au dessus !

bises Océane ;) :-*

Guest alextronics

Yes, still with the protective plastic covering it... it's a strange picture, I couldn't see more closely till now...

YES!!!! I did and for me personally i don't like it. i didn't like it when Maya got her's either...but there's is nothing i can do.i still like both girl's but there is something about girls and tattoos i dont like.ok one or two small ones is fine,but i have saw girls with tattoos all over their bodies...whole arms covered in them.looks like they have sleeves on.the more they are covered the less respect i have for them.i know it don't really change who they are but wait till thy get older say 50 yrs and up.then see how much they like them.

Not this again! I've been here longer than Alma's been there, and I still don't know what-the-fuck her belly tattoo is supposed to be...

Not this again! I've been here longer than Alma's been there, and I still don't know what-the-fuck her belly tattoo is supposed to be...

ça reste un grand mystère l'ecureuil !!!

moi non plus je n'es pas reussi a le percer

gros bisous  ;) :-*

océane

océane

I understand your comment. Poor Alma, she is a good woman. I am sorry Goon-Boy does not care for her enough.

Je comprends votre commentaire. Mauvais Alma, elle est une femme bien. Je suis désolé Goon-Boy ne se soucie pas assez pour elle.

océane

I understand your comment. Poor Alma, she is a good woman. I am sorry Goon-Boy does not care for her enough.

Je comprends votre commentaire. Mauvais Alma, elle est une femme bien. Je suis désolé Goon-Boy ne se soucie pas assez pour elle.

oui tu as raison Alma est vraiment trés jolie et c'est une femme bien ! j'espère qu'un jour elle trouvera le bonheur qui sais on le verra peut être dans RLC !!!!! ;)

;)bisous  ;) :-*