B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

5 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Who has left? It's the most emotion we have ever seen from loraine on cam and it's no shock to me that it's an outburst like this. They could all explode at any moment and it's been this way since the invasion began. It's sad to see.

I said it. Rumors say that all the Russians must leave the project because Europe are banning Russian visas. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I said it. Rumors say that all the Russians must leave the project because Europe are banning Russian visas. 

So all russians abroad must leave? That would really be something if it's true.

Risky business smashing glass around people in close proximity and it looked like it went towards Radi so I can understand her shocked reaction. Big chunk of breakage left on the seat, accident waiting to happen 😦

I read the posts about Loraine being upset and the bangs. I thought for a minute that the intruder came back for her 😊.

Honestly, I was expecting that and I raised this issue on here few weeks ago about these girls from Russia and Ukraine how would get along together if a war starts. I think it will be a bumpy stay among these girls for the next weeks or months.

I believe Loraine is not Russian but she is from one of the independent states that used to be part of the former Soviet Union but I am not sure which one.

For the Russians with Schengen visas currently in the EU, I don't think that the EU countries will revoke their visas because these people didn't do anything wrong. It is all Putin's fault and madness.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read the posts about Loraine being upset and the bangs. I thought for a minute that the intruder came back for her 😊.

Honestly, I was expecting that and I raised this issue on here few weeks ago about these girls from Russia and Ukraine how would get along together if a war starts. I think it will be a bumpy stay among these girls for the next weeks or months.

I believe Loraine is not Russian but she is from one of the independent states that used to be part of the former Soviet Union but I am not sure which one.

For the Russians with Schengen visas currently in the EU, I don't think that the EU countries will revoke their visas because these people didn't do anything wrong. It is all Putin's fault and madness.

It is putins fault but the EU and nato do not want to get involved with the fighting so they are coming down hard on russia as a nation. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ukraine people  will be very easy in EU for quite some according to EU measures for these people .But nothing can replace that thousands , perhaps millions lost their places within one night 😔 .

I agree that thousands of Ukrainians will flee Ukraine to Europe to save their lives and live in a safe place but I think it will be the last thing for these people to do is to join RLC.