B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

After the incident Rads and Tweets tried to speak to Loraine but were rejected from what I could see and I assume no apology from Loraine for the wine glass projectile?? Are we any the wiser from interpreter what exactly the fall-out was about (or why, for that matter Agneta - B2 - suddenly disappeared)?

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Titti e Loraine si sono parlate questa mattina in cucina, ed ora, Loraine ha chiesto a Titti di passargli delle posate, nessuna tensione, almeno non troppa

They just talk for minimal things, like asking for stuff, as they did

• Upvote 1

3 minuti fa, costa049 ha detto:

Parlavano solo per cose minime, come chiedere cose, come fare

Se ci fosse tensione, non si parlerebbero neanche per cose minime, forse la vera tensione ' tra' Loraine e Radi

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Se ci fosse tensione, non si parlerebbero neanche per cose minime, forse la vera tensione ' tra' Loraine e Radi

Since they got in the kitchen now, Loraine and Tweety didn't say anything to each other, other than Loraine having asked Tweety for the knife. And then she immediately put her earphones when O&U left downstairs

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Dato che adesso erano in cucina, non si dissero nulla, a parte Loraine che aveva chiesto a Titti il coltello. E poi ha subito messo gli auricolari quando la O&U è uscita al piano di sotto

Gli auricolari li metteva anche prima, Loraine si e' isolata dalle altre ragazze da quando ha cambiato stanza, 

15 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Gli auricolari li metteva anche prima, Loraine si e' isolata dalle altre ragazze da quando ha cambiato stanza, 

There are many coincidences in here. She went to O&U's room earlier and used Ulyana's computer, which isn't usual. She uses to do that with Radi in Radi's room. And then she got isolated while Radi and Tweety were massaging each other at Radi's room. And they've barely talked each time they've crossed paths and were in the same place together, just for the minimal things, and I think they're keeping the cordiality for that. And she also put her earphones while Radi and Tweety were in the kitchen with her, before going back to her room after eating. These are too many coincidences. This is what I think from what I have observed.

• Thanks 1