B4 - General Topic 2022 #28 (March)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

At least they seem to be talking. I have been gone most of the day and haven't seen anything about Loraine and Radi. DO you know if they have "made up"?

I just watched some moments, is the first time that I see Loraine near them. With Radi I think that they never exchanged words.

Just now, thinga69 said:

For what I saw it was nice.

If loraine wants to make money she needs 1 of 2 things. 1) someone to massage or talk naked with. 2) Actually have a real solo orgasm. I think we all knew she'd make friends again because having an actual orgasm on screen on her own is not happening.

• Upvote 1

Give this room instantly to Ulyana so she can shine at all of her glory once again , first evening there and it is all so obvious with the nice camera angles and lighting what she can  actually do ..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can it be that sweet little Ulyana finally gets an only for her room as she deserves ? 

Don't think so, or very unlikely. She and Olivia are very close friends, since the times of the russian apts or even before. They've used to meet each other in Russia and have always shared places/ a room together in Barca

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Don't think so, or very unlikely. She and Olivia are very close friends, since the times of the russian apts or even before. And they've always used to meet each other in Russia and always shared places/ a room together in Barca

*Sisters.

• Confused 1