Esmi - new girls in B1 - fan page

• 2 months later...

A while back I wrote that Esmi isn’t fitted in the RLC project. I keep my statement and add by saying Thank God for That. 

If you noticed like I did everything that she does, she does it for real.

In B2 Kristy invited Esmi to participate in that massage show. Kristy did a massage on Alana and Esmi on Beatrice. Kristy did the usual sensual massage on Lana but Esmi did a real relax massage on Beatrice. The most sexy of that was that Esmi was in underwear and Beatrice was wearing only panties. Then Esmi did a massage on Kristy and in the end you could see that Kristy loved that. 

Last week Esmi did her first bate and she didn’t even bothered about the cameras, camera angles or the right time to start. All that had a great progression, started really slowly and was even hard to notice. I only could figure it out because of her breathing. Then she started moaning harder and harder until a magnificent climax where she just fell asleep.

A few days ago Esmi did a massage on Zaba. Again, a real massage, with proper candle lights and ambient music. Not very sexy but with a great atmosfer. Very different from what we are used to seeing with the Twin with their tits rubbing the back of the other. Esmi and Zaba were chatting, sometimes even laughing. It was a real connection between the sisters. 

So Esmi, if you are reading this, please stay true. You are one of the few that does that. I enjoy the shows of the others but you bring something different.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

To me this music perfect for Esmi.

From the pink mangoo I want taste and the juice
Mature Melon, Sapoti, Juá
Jaboticaba, your night eye
Umbu-Cajá Kiss

Soft skin, there, cashew meat
Sweet saliva, sweet honey, honey from uruçu

Beautiful brunette, fruit of the season
Caiana sugarcane juice, come enjoy me!
Beautiful brunette, fruit of the season
Caiana sugarcane juice, I'll enjoy you!

Brunette tropicana, I want your flavor
Oh, oh, iô, iô
Brunette tropicana, I want your flavor
Oh, oh, oh, oh

From the pink mangoo I want taste and the juice
Mature Melon, Sapoti, Juá
Jaboticaba, your night eye
Umbu-Cajá Kiss

Soft skin, there, cashew meat
Sweet saliva, sweet honey, honey from uruçu

[2x]

Many fruits cited in the song are from the North East of Brazil.

• 2 weeks later...

After another month of Extremely Sensual Magnificent and Intelligent Esmi we could watch again how she is special and can be even more special on this project. 

After her second bate we watched her going down on another mood change. Then we learned that she was having some trouble bringing her mom to visit them. She started to vape a lot and to drink a lot, for her standards.  

When her Mom and Friend arrived we could watch how happy she got. 

We could watch her doing an amazing photoshoot with Beatrice. That showed to us that she loves the attention of the camera and that she can get loose in front of it. 

When she’s not feeling good we watch her doing some healing meditation. To me this meditations has nothing sensual but her doing it is.

On her second bate we had a glimpse of her beautiful pussy. I hope that she can get more loose and show it to us much more. I’m not saying that she should do like Radi. Radi laid down on her bed and just spread her legs. We want Esmi's style. Just being herself. When sleeping naked just don’t cover it. Let go from the blankets, comforters or pillows. Just “Don’t be shy”. 

Now she may return to her routine of going to the beach in the afternoon and return late at night. I hope that she learned with the Gold Standard Tenant Karol that what is important is what you do on the few hours that she’s on cam. Do your morning stretches, your yoga, study on your bed wearing panties and maybe a shirt, because we learned that even on the simple things she is extremely sensual.  

I believe that her third bate is soon  and I know that will be amazing again. I just hope that we can see more of her.      

• Upvote 1