Esmi - new girls in B1 - fan page

35 minutes ago, RonS said:

Esmi I guess we have lost you!

But I know this you are the most sexiest and beautiful girl ever seen on here and they are many that believe that.

I hope that we see more of you I have high hopes that things get better for you whatever is bothering you .But I will be your fan always.

Man, don't have high hopes because the last thing that she must be thinking right now is to masturbate to please us.

And nothing is bothering her. She just found out how to make easy money with doing absolutely nothing, not even being in the apartment, while she enjoys the life in Barcelona...

She, her sister and all the losers of the two villas must be kicked out asap!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Today marks Esmi’s 7th month in the project. What a rollercoaster of emotions that we went through hum? We saw a really shy woman in front of the cams to show her real self. A strong, sensual and independent woman. As we stated many times here, Esmi is one of the most different women in this project. All she does looks natural, not just her beauty but also her actions.  

My recent comments criticizing her  were just because what I saw from her from June to August were so great that I only wished for more. Her times in the Villa where I could watch her sunbathing, even topless, her exercises with Marlene or alone in the living room, her yoga and meditations on her bed or living room. All that was so beautiful to watch that I wanted to watch more. Is just like those movies that I never get tired of watching again and again. Probably many ther felt the same way.

But now we just have to accept the fact that now Esmi is in another phase of her life. Esmi had already experienced life on cam and now I think she wants to go back to her normal life. A life outside the apartment, meeting new people and making new friends and experiencing new things off cam. If this is good or bad I don’t know,  I feel that only RLC can decide if this can continue. What we, or at least I, will do from now on is just appreciate the little moments that I can see her. It will be like going back to her first weeks or months in the project. We can call this a nostalgia driven remake of an old movie, a movie that we can’t stop watching again and again. 

I'm still a fan and wish you all the best.

💖💖💖

• Upvote 1

Esmi

((   Esteemed,Beloved Gift Of God))

Name Meaning

• Upvote 1

On 10/9/2022 at 3:48 PM, thinga69 said:

Today marks Esmi’s 7th month in the project. What a rollercoaster of emotions that we went through hum? We saw a really shy woman in front of the cams to show her real self. A strong, sensual and independent woman. As we stated many times here, Esmi is one of the most different women in this project. All she does looks natural, not just her beauty but also her actions.  

My recent comments criticizing her  were just because what I saw from her from June to August were so great that I only wished for more. Her times in the Villa where I could watch her sunbathing, even topless, her exercises with Marlene or alone in the living room, her yoga and meditations on her bed or living room. All that was so beautiful to watch that I wanted to watch more. Is just like those movies that I never get tired of watching again and again. Probably many ther felt the same way.

But now we just have to accept the fact that now Esmi is in another phase of her life. Esmi had already experienced life on cam and now I think she wants to go back to her normal life. A life outside the apartment, meeting new people and making new friends and experiencing new things off cam. If this is good or bad I don’t know,  I feel that only RLC can decide if this can continue. What we, or at least I, will do from now on is just appreciate the little moments that I can see her. It will be like going back to her first weeks or months in the project. We can call this a nostalgia driven remake of an old movie, a movie that we can’t stop watching again and again. 

I'm still a fan and wish you all the best.

💖💖💖

I just read your comment .. today it seems it is my “ agreeing “ with your posts day 😂.. very nice and excellent written , well done 👏👏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2022 at 9:26 PM, thinga69 said:

Zabava. Do you really watch the cams? 😂

Only sometimes. It's in ups and downs. Now I have been watching (free cams only) for like 2 weeks, but before that it was probably more than 6 months that I didn't watch... My interest goes on and off all the time 😛

1 minute ago, BlackLeone said:

Only sometimes. It's in ups and downs. Now I have been watching (free cams only) for like 2 weeks, but before that it was probably more than 6 months that I didn't watch... My interest goes on and off all the time 😛

Do you at least read the forum then? 😂

• 1 month later...