Esmi - new girls in B1 - fan page

Esmi,

In the past twelve days or so, since Karol left the project, we saw you going through a moment of sadness and then shaking that all off and became the tenant that most of us love. You teamed up with Marlene and restarted to do yoga, your self-healing meditations were always a pleasure to watch, so intense, so climatic and on top of all, your beautiful smile.

You had fun with the visit of Kristy and Alana and it was great watching you four together and you kept your authenticity. 

That period made me remember another song from the past. A true classic.         

Sandra Rosa Madalena

I want to see you smile, I want to see you sing
I want to see her body dance non-stop
I want to see you smile, I want to see you sing
I want to see her body dance non-stop

She's pretty, her hair is very black
And her body makes my body go wild
Her gaze awakens a desire in me
To go crazy, to lose myself, to give myself away

When she dances everybody shakes
And the people scream her name non-stop
She is the gypsy Sandra Rosa Madalena
She is the woman I live to dream of

(chorus)

Inside me I keep a flame burning
That ignites if she's close to me
I wanted to be all the things she likes
I wanted to be her beginning and be her end

(chorus) 4x

I hope that you also like this one. 😉

I'm A big fan of Esmi because of her BEAUTY and sexy smiles like no other! Be true to who you are because you are the real deal far as i'm concerned i hope you prosper in many way......................

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Esmi I don't know what happened with you today but I want you to know that my positive thoughts and energy are with you.  The hardest moments are where we learn who we really are, how much we can take. It doesn't matter  how many times we fell but how many times we got up. You must have been through alot and always managed to get up and you will do it again. 

Just don’t forget how to smile.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Esmi you are #1 in my book and I will never forget you long as I have your beautiful memory in my mind. Hopefully you'll be a long term tenant in the project. 

But when you do leave you will be etched in my mind forever every time I here Cold Heart song and picturing you singing it!❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Esmi I guess we have lost you!

But I know this you are the most sexiest and beautiful girl ever seen on here and they are many that believe that.

I hope that we see more of you I have high hopes that things get better for you whatever is bothering you .But I will be your fan always.

• Haha 1