Durgs. I meen droogs. I mean stff.

:-X

Hey, it's Squirglish, dude. No fricken' way any one who isn't attuned to English or Squirrel can pick out any words. No UL here.  No fricken' way. And no, life is not enjoyable. Deal with it.

And don't bogart that joint my friend. Pass it over to me...

Wow. This thread is fucking useless. I guess all the CC clowns here just shot up their horse and are nodding off while the cigarette in their hand continues to burn through their fuckin' fingers.

Who wouldda thought that with this crew?

Lol,  I did read somewhere that he said he did cocaine also.  How can  you not inhale coke?  just stick it on the end of your nose?  I think I will try that.

I haven't seen Lady Snow for decades, and even then she was often a pretender or impersonator.

We both always drew a line regarding our relationship, and left it at that until I kicked her out.

Therefore, I give you a -1.

You're that important to us.

Lady Snow was a fine woman. But just like all Prima-Donna type bitches, she could spend her way through a bank account.

Ahhhhh. I miss those days. A good job, good blow, strip joints, youth, still had all my hair, dick never got soft...More sex than I knew what to do with.......  :-X

Lady Snow was a fine woman. But just like all Prima-Donna type bitches, she could spend her way through a bank account.

Ahhhhh. I miss those days. A good job, good blow, strip joints, youth, still had all my hair, dick never got soft...More sex than I knew what to do with.......  :-X

Alas, we are left with fond memories.

But we're not dead.

That, alone, often amazes me.