Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

Karol’s Russian boyfriend back in Spain for a second time in some months . It makes you wonder how Paul can’t travel or the reasons preventing him from doing so .. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Karol’s Russian boyfriend back in Spain for a second time in some months . It makes you wonder how Paul can’t travel or the reasons preventing him from doing so .. 

Did he bring a dog with him?  I am guessing he did not. It is a shame that everyone's situation is not the same. If they were, your insinuations just might accidently have some credence. 

As near as I can tell YOU are the "wandering" one !   May I suggest you take a trip to Krasnoyarsk, and let us know how it went. When you get back !   Then you would have some viable information as to the what's, why's , and where fore's.

To hear you say it, It is a simple walk in the park.  I am quite sure you will have a different opinion, once you have made the trip. Oh, now I understand, you are unable to get back to mainland Greece. The tour boat does not take misplaced tour guides free of charge, off the island. 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Did he bring a dog with him?  I am guessing he did not. It is a shame that everyone's situation is not the same. If they were, your insinuations just might accidently have some credence. 

As near as I can tell YOU are the "wandering" one !   May I suggest you take a trip to Krasnoyarsk, and let us know how it went. When you get back !   Then you would have some viable information as to the what's, why's , and where fore's.

To hear you say it, It is a simple walk in the park.  I am quite sure you will have a different opinion, once you have made the trip. Oh, now I understand, you are unable to get back to mainland Greece. The tour boat does not take misplaced tour guides free of charge, off the island. 😁

He did bring a dog with him …