B4 - General Topic 2022 #30 (March)

18 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It would have been very great if Zabava showed up with her sister too. Who knows if they still show up later

They just did.. Now they can hang out in a corner with Tata watching them all have a good time

• Haha 2

This is the best thing that has happened in RLC in months. Seeing K&R managing to get some of b1 and b2 together in the villa. And surprisingly Kristy is there. And it's very good that the sisters also managed to come 🙂

To me only Cleo and Harley are missing.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice to see Mr Hefner with his bunnies at the playboy mansion i mean the villa , his spiritual home . This Rus character has to be the center of attention , thinks hes the dogs bollocks . Get some real guys in . not Danial types tho, and fuck this twat off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

This is the best thing that has happened in RLC in months. Seeing K&R managing to get some of b1 and b2 together in the villa. And surprisingly Kristy is there. And it's very good that the sisters also managed to come 🙂

To me only Cleo and Harley are missing.

I totally agree ..Big surprise that Kristy’s bestie hasn’t joined , Cleopatra another girl I would have liked to see , as for the B6 girls , it is many complicated things , we will see if the rumors that they might be going in the villa prove right and how it going to be. But as a human being and knowing what these two sisters Esmi and Zabava going through , I think it is the most wonderful image i could get seeing , trying to escape their minds from the tragic and freak of the war with both of their parents being in the centre of daily danger , it’s really great to see them there .I will agree then that this almost 80% of the Barcelona tenants event is the nest thing we see in 2022 in the villa , well done for whoever thought of organizing and I think that as soon as the days get warmer , we can see the pool hosting some fun moments with the girls if they like the atmosphere and the company of the villa girls 😋😋😋🤩

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1