B4 - General Topic 2022 #30 (March)

Let me give it a go of what I was told about Cecelia's visit and the whole Radislava leaving her alone while she went to the FR to get more anorexic looking.  At first Cecelia was going to sit in the FR and prepared a spot to do just that.  Apparently Radislava was in the FR bathroom checking out the camera views of where Cecelia was setting up her spot.  When Radislava seen that it wasn't going to be worth a damn she had Cecelia pick up her setup and took her back to her room where she had Cecelia lay on her bed with her legs open to the camera with...of course no panties on.  Radislava went back down to the FR to get skinnier while Cecelia did as any good girl should do in that situation and displayed herself to the camera.  At some point Luya came in Radislava's room as instructed to do so....so that when Radislava finished her skinny workout they could put on a show.  Does this sound correct to any of you?

As for Smetlana being in B4 today to clean everything up, that tells me that Kylie & Rus and hopefully not Tata will be coming to the villa tonight....so all you viewers will have the pleasure of seeing that shit show all over again!!

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

ofc you don't because your an ass.

I don't because I don't care but I can promise you that if I was a viewer I would be bomb barding RLC's support system with trying to get Radislava removed and replaced by a new girl.  I'm not picking on just Radislava either, I would be bomb barding the support system to get rid of every single one of them.  They have been on RLC long enough in my opinion.  Plus you forgot the accompanying "hole" to that "ass"!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me give it a go of what I was told about Cecelia's visit and the whole Radislava leaving her alone while she went to the FR to get more anorexic looking.  At first Cecelia was going to sit in the FR and prepared a spot to do just that.  Apparently Radislava was in the FR bathroom checking out the camera views of where Cecelia was setting up her spot.  When Radislava seen that it wasn't going to be worth a damn she had Cecelia pick up her setup and took her back to her room where she had Cecelia lay on her bed with her legs open to the camera with...of course no panties on.  Radislava went back down to the FR to get skinnier while Cecelia did as any good girl should do in that situation and displayed herself to the camera.  At some point Luya came in Radislava's room as instructed to do so....so that when Radislava finished her skinny workout they could put on a show.  Does this sound correct to any of you?

As for Smetlana being in B4 today to clean everything up, that tells me that Kylie & Rus and hopefully not Tata will be coming to the villa tonight....so all you viewers will have the pleasure of seeing that shit show all over again!!

That is precisely why Rad needs her own apartment. She needs to be taken away from others so her fans, and she has fans believe me, can enjoy her away from other models. Personally, I like her. For years I have asked RLC to supply exercise equipment for the models. Finally, they do so. Just because one lady dominates the field doesn't make her a total asshole. That's my job 🤣

Any way, I like Rad. She is not anorexic, just super fit. She needs to take in  more carbs ofc, but I admire her workout regimen. And as usual, you know I will defend her. i'm an asshole like that.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't because I don't care but I can promise you that if I was a viewer I would be bomb barding RLC's support system with trying to get Radislava removed and replaced by a new girl.  I'm not picking on just Radislava either, I would be bomb barding the support system to get rid of every single one of them.  They have been on RLC long enough in my opinion.  Plus you forgot the accompanying "hole" to that "ass"!

Ok I added more holes just for you. 🤣

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

That is precisely why Rad needs her own apartment. She needs to be taken away from others so her fans, and she has fans believe me, can enjoy her away from other models. Personally, I like her. For years I have asked RLC to supply exercise equipment for the models. Finally, they do so. Just because one lady dominates the field doesn't make her a total asshole. That's my job 🤣

Any way, I like Rad. She is not anorexic, just super fit. She needs to take in  more carbs ofc, but I admire her workout regimen. And as usual, you know I will defend her. i'm an asshole like that.

To each their own my brother asshole :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a une heure, menouscope2015 a dit :

Lorsque Cecilia est venue dans la villa les premières fois, nous étions tellement habitués à voir Radi heureux et passer de bons moments. Depuis le retour de Tweety, Radi avait complètement changé et avait mis toute son attention sur Tweety, et avait presque ignoré Cecilia... Plus de léchage de chatte ou de plaisir entre ces deux-là... Et la relation entre Holly et Tweety a également changé, pas pour le mieux, Je dois dire... J'espère qu'elle ne commettra pas d'erreur... 

Malheureusement elle a déjà commis l'erreur comme tu dis et je pense que l'on ne reverra pas Cécilia dans la villa car le comportement de Radi vis à vis d'elle est déplorable,

Radi est une chasseuse, après le beau temps, elle se lasse vite et passe à autre chose donc maintenant Twetty.

C'est dommage car Cécilia etait vraiment une fille fraiche et avait l'air très sympathique 

• Like 1