B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

Some wonderful love/ sex sessions last night. Eva and her man had a great session and I finally got confirmation that he occasionally cums inside. I thought I had seen it in Rome, but last night he definitely did. I have never seen anyone cum inside Eva before. Not even Sam. 

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The moment Esmi sees the condom in the sink. Watch for the next minute. She actually smiles.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Did you saw someone tacking that condom out of the sink? I didn't catch anyone. Maybe went down on the sink hole? 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

Marlene is home with a guy, they had sex in the kitchen and then went to her room for more sex.

At least she understands what RLC is all about, unlike those 2 sisters that have no clue. 😕

53 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

At least she gets what RLC is all about, unlike those 2 sisters that have no clue. 😕

They're ukrainians and have a strong relationship with Ukraine. Esmi is a war refugee and their father is defending Kiev. And that's most probably not been letting them show their full potential. Zabava was in a very down mood in the first days/ weeks after her arrival (even cried).

But from what I and other people here have seen, even despite all that, they've been slowly opening themselves in a very natural way since their visit to the villa, especially Esmi. Since then, they've been trying to enjoy and laugh more with other tenants.

I'm tired of fake show/ cam girls who give everything in the first minute and act too forcibly or even fakely for the cams (and we know how that usually ends). I like tenants like them who slowly tease and slowly bring more and more nice surprises over time, without losing their naturalness. And adding to all that, their bodies are a bonus. And, IMHO, they bring some of that fresh blood RLC has been lacking for quite some time.

Let's give them an opportunity and see what the near future holds and what they can still bring.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

As long as what Marlene did last night for all you "lovers of dick" doesn't become a habit, everything will be good in the forum.  There is no way in hell I can take much more of ddhm's and Ed2's adoring posts towards nut sacks being in these apartments!!  If it does become a habit then Marlene will be just another slut in the herd!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They have a strong relationship with Ukraine. Esmi is a war refugee and their father is defending Kiev. And that's probably not letting them show their full potential. But they've been slowly opening themselves in a very natural way, especially Esmi. I'm tired of fake show/ cam girls that give everything since the first minute and act too forcibly or even fakely for the cams, and they bring some of the fresh blood RLC has been lacking for quite some time. Let's see what the near future holds and what they can still bring.

I believe what you say and I hope they don't become a Marlene type and start having guys in the apartment constantly.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry I keep posting these but it is funny. Here is a link to Zabava taking pictures of both the empty condom box and the condom in the sink. I think she is texting Marlene to come and remove these items. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

In all that, it is just sad and a shame that they looked at it, which alone is already bad and not hygienic, but couldn't throw it away in the trash...

• Like 1