VHTV Forum Discussion

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's about the gest of it at this point. VHTV is a broken 45 record stuck at 9 rpm. Watching Jabby and The Circle Jerks play thier games on the lowly stooges is hilarious. I must admit I miss Sparkles. Fuck-n-A! If you guys only know what that guy was wasting his life doing. He was tracking the friends of friends or friends of every tenant he could find just in case there was might possibly be some connection in some tiny way. Guy is a stalker extraordinaire That guy did nothing but VHTV 24/7 and even though he shut up, I'm sure he's still doing it. 😆

Tracking doesn't surprise me. He's probably not the only one (VHTV). RLC has them as well. Can't help themselves, always got to take it to the next steps. 

Trying to find the tenants SM accounts is one thing. But friends and family Is just fucked up. 

And for you idiots that say it's not stalking. I suggest you look it up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jonno said:

Tracking doesn't surprise me. He's probably not the only one (VHTV). RLC has them as well. Can't help themselves, always got to take it to the next steps. 

Trying to find the tenants SM accounts is one thing. But friends and family Is just fucked up. 

And for you idiots that say it's not stalking. I suggest you look it up. 

They have all of it. I know cause they shared it with me too.  Eveyone connected to Anna, I had it and Jabbath gave it to me.  All of their social media, including people connnected to them 2-3x deep in real life.  They have it all. The idiot stooges in their forum are nothing but useful idtiots for them to laugh at. Then there is the secret clubs with all the video sharing between VHTV and RLC and the other cam sites. The moment operators are total insider scam artists.  Jabby is oblivious to most of it.  VHTV is so stupid to give them that level of access. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey @Amy3, I just noticed Jabbath1987 checking out camcaps sister site xcamfan - probably looking at the Chat Room and forum topics. I find this funny and strange. Wonder why he has strayed from his fortress at VHTV?

Won't find nothing worthwhile there. Especially regarding VHTV. Apart from RUBBERMAN, no-one gives a fuck about it there. Plus he'd be put in his place again. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Skimmed the apartment with the skank girl and the old man who picks his nose and eats his boogers. Apparently they are inviting a bunch of people from the sex clubs. Fucking hell Jabbath, get a life dude! I actually feel sorry for you that you keep wasting your life with your total devotion to all of it. Go outside. Find a girl of your own. Make your own fun. Geez!    

• Like 2

On 7/5/2024 at 4:34 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey @Amy3, I just noticed Jabbath1987 checking out camcaps sister site xcamfan - probably looking at the Chat Room and forum topics. I find this funny and strange. Wonder why he has strayed from his fortress at VHTV?

Probably checking the parameters to make sure no one in the world is talking down his precious VHTV.  VHTV gave him a shiny badge to make him feel special. He works so hard for really nothing in return. This topic gets a steady flow of viewers. I have no doubt that quite a few of them stop by for a swig! Would be funny if someone posted a link to this topic in the VHTV forum. 😁 It would get taken down in a New York second! They are such pussies! 😆

Found a gif of Jabby. Does kind of resemble what he really looks like. 😆 

Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by Max

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Probably checking the parameters to make sure no one in the world is talking down his precious VHTV.  VHTV gave him a shiny badge to make him feel special. He works so hard for really nothing in return. This topic gets a steady flow of viewers. I have no doubt that quite a few of them stop by for a swig! Would be funny if someone posted a link to this topic in the VHTV forum. 😁 It would get taken down in a New York second! They are such pussies! 😆

Found a gif of Jabby. Does kind of resemble what he really looks like. 😆 

Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by Max

Tried that one time and got told where to go. He'll stop by here to see what's being said about his love VHTV and himself. Surely he knows he's an asshole anyway.

Animated GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Jabbath1987 logged into xcamfan again. He must be bored with his own VHTV Forum - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wondered who TF he was/is...someone new I thought.

On 7/16/2024 at 12:33 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Jabbath1987 logged into xcamfan again. He must be bored with his own VHTV Forum - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He must be bored if he's checking in there. 🤣

• Haha 1

LOL Anna and Alex have abandoned thier child(ren) to have sex for camjohns. Piece of shit parents!  Oh and look who is there to smooth over their child neglect, none other than their best friend director Jabbath.  

Also, Bluewinners ridulous videos and heartfelt posts for the widow are beyond pathetic. Let me know when it's safe to jerk off to her again blue. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Zara and Mika or whatever their names are made the classic mistake of not befriending jabbath asap. I wonder if jabbath realizes that these people don’t give a shit about him, they just use him for the own needs. He is such a tool.