VHTV Forum Discussion

• Amy3 changed the title to VHTV Forum Discussion

The VHTV Forums are clearly a place where one’s thoughts and expressions are strictly moderated. It is not a forum about a voyeur sex site. It is a safe space for its leaders to control its members and demand compliance to a certain mindset. They desire to be in a deep relationship with the talent and they seem to feel a great need to protect their little sexy treasures. 

• Like 1

The big problem with that forum is that there are too many people who are way too easily offended. They are very, very sensitive to the feelings of the talent that they are perving on and jerking themselves off too. 

Where are all the posts from the moment operators? You know the former CC members? Where are they? Are we to believe that they don’t have anything to say? Perhaps when you get to a point of moral superiority it tends to limit your expression when it comes to what is really just a perverted sex site. They are in too deep and they have too much to lose I suppose. Too bad, cause they used to be good at this and were a lot of fun. Now they just seem to be sad and depressed over the poor lives of the talent. The lesson to be learned is simple. Don’t get emotionally involved with cam girls. Beware! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They all stroke their own ego. Think they are the cream of the crop. To me, basically VHTV Forum is a free-for-all so the "experts" can step in and show who is boss. They sure can give it but definitely can't take it. If you try to put them in their place - they get defensive and ask for Kaya or VHTV CEO to back them. The VHTV Forum is uncontrolled chaos that lacks etiquette and respect. Most Moment Operators are in direct contact with some participants so think they are better than others and "special". The VHTV Forum is a very tough read because of all the shit stupid talk. Voyeurism is a thing of the past. It is all about getting involved in the participants personal life away from the cams. All three forum sites - xcamfan chat room, camcaps forum topics and the vhtv forum - bitch about the tenants for various reasons. Seems to be less about appreciating and admiring the beauty of the girls and couples. More about finding faults.

These forum sites, especially the vhtv forum, wakes me up to the reality that their are many people out there that are closed minded, aggressive in nature and forcefully "beg to differ" with what others say. Jabbath, Ukpolska and others are quick to use the man face_palming emoji when they don't like your post. Fucking idiots. I have harsh words for them but, so far, I bite my tongue. My joy is women and naked women - mmmmm. Their presence is a major gift.

Yep! Look no further than Bella’s topic. These people aren’t voyeurs anymore. Their needs go way beyond just that. They are knights in shiny armor and caretakers of those in distress and need.  I used to be in that game too long ago. Then I realized something. I knew nothing about who these people really are. I only knew what they wanted me to think I knew. No matter how close they think they are to them, they’ll never know the truth. Especially when there is money and influence involved. In the end It only leaves you feeling sorry and sad for them. I guess I’m not perverted enough to get sexual pleasure from that. Nack saw this coming going all the way back when I started it. He knew it would not end well for us voyeurs and he was right. Interaction with the talent and the site owners creates an unlevel playing field that ruins the natural balance of those in a forum. The people in the VHTV forum are not equals. There is a pecking order. They even have trust levels to clarify their rank in the system. It’s an exercise in ass kissing all the way to the top. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The autobot is allowing them to speak again in Bella's place. It's like romper room in that forum. It's all about control and ass kissing. 

I work and then after my shift I relax by looking at all three forums. Xcamfan is generally tame but complaints about boring tenants. Camcaps is usually regurgitation talk about the usual apartments - blah blah blah - but nothing new. VHTV Forum is head shaking. Bella topic is fairly long about the poor treatment of a dog visiting in her apartment. Off topic again but key control freaks keep it going and bickering back and forth. Just too much unnecessary bullshit with this forum in most topics. At least with chaturbate or other cam sites offering girls/mature women for easy viewing is so good on the eyes and no crazy talk or any talk for that matter. It is all visual for this voyeur - lol. All the forums are too cliquish now compared to 3 or 4 years ago.

• Like 1

I must admit it is pretty funny watching Saint Ukpolska try to be a mod. He sucks at it so badly. He is completely blind to his own bias. Alley what's his face and some other with rank are starting to think they've earned enough brownie points that he can do whatever he wants. Basically one's Trust Level dictates the amount of bandwidth one has to insult others.  The whole forum leader poll is hilarious. I like to think of it as a honor. 🤣

• Like 1

Oh wait "I don’t know what is their official stance on the fact of being watched. Until (if ever) they openly decide to participate, I’ll be covering them in any image I post." I guess the VHTV Forum is going woke or something. Awww, they care so much about the feelings of the targets of their perversion. How honorable. 😂

Holy shit folks! They are serious.

"I don’t intend to lecture you ofcourse, and I’m Sure we all agree on that. let’s just give it few days until sure they are fine and enjoying this VHTV, before taking pictures of them. For all of us I guess, their safety and comfy is much more important than our curiosity for now. :heart:"

No pics of guests until it's deemed ok by the talent. What in the actual fuck is this? Oh, I guess the guests are refugees and so out comes the sensibilities. Some voyeurs they are. 😂

• Haha 1