VHTV Forum Discussion

🤣 VHTV is so ghetto! 

FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

As I see it her “slashing” didn’t connect and doesn’t excuse that kick at all. When I saw this in the forum I went back to see what happened. I don’t follow this realm, so I have no idea who these people are or what...

It's funny how people make a big stink about violence, but then when it happens it gets soooooo much attention. VHTV loves it! Usually the cams get snipped and only Jabbath's circle jerk stooges get to enjoy the recordings. Meanwhile they pour shame on it in the forums. It's utterly ridiculous! VHTS fines the manager and they laugh their asses off all the way to the bank. 

VHTV and their managers hire mentally inept drug addicts and alcoholics to exploit for profit. Sex, money, more drugs/alcohol, repreat until the loony bin or death. That's what the subs are really paying for and supporting. What a nice place, huh Jabbath? And to think, you work day and nigth to help them. I'm sure she's so proud out what you've done, L! 😆

Now here comes the anti-violence people to patch up VHTV to try and make it wholesome again. Cognitive dissonance getting in the way again. I laugh at all of you! 🤣 

He's gonna save her! LOL

96.png

You dont need to be a judge to see that behavior is criminal. He will kill someone one day with that anger. He s got 0 control.
And she also got SERIOUS problems. After all that violence, as they were about to leave, she restarts a fight to get him angry… She needs professional mental health.

LOL! These idiots don't realise what they are actually paying for. It's far worse then just this. VHTV laughs all the way to the bank and they use people like Jabbath as cover. Keep paying them idiots! 🤣

• Like 1