VHTV Forum Discussion

VHTV and Jabbath just doesn't have enough control over the forums that they are now doing this.  VHTV just made Jabbath's sandbox that much smaller. I guess the 20 or so stooges can post their same crap to each other in a more pristine, padded romper room.  VHTV just couldn't bring themselves to close it casue they need to keep Jabbath happy and ccasionally they need him on his knees for them. The rest of the traders have way to much pride and anger to dare come back here. Maybe Sparkles will come back. 😆

BTW, who wants to visit a site with the words SPYHUB in it?  Sounds dangerous!  😎

60157_2.png

kayaProject Team
17h

Hey everyone,

We’ve noticed that the freedom of discussions on the forum has triggered some automated monitoring, and instead of tightening the rules or adding more censorship, we’ve decided to move the forum to a new domain.

We’ll stop linking it from the main site header but don’t worry—you can still access it by the link for now. I will also try posting some advertisement on Telegram to engage our newcomer voyeurs too!

In the nearest future, the forum’s new home will be forum.spyhub.tv .

Thanks for your understanding, and we hope this change helps keep things running smoothly
Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends

• Haha 2

STFU Jabbath!! Why do you care about CamCaps? You fucking took your ball and ran home after StnCld stopped being your sgt at arms. CC hasn't lost control of anything! I'm essentially a tempest in a teapot in a tiny little topic that I created. I've posting questionable comments in the apt topics and had my comments deleted. To you, control means, you're the one in control! You thnk that what you think is the right way to think and every other way to think is wrong. You took it upon yourself to control everything you could in VHTV's forum to the point that ran off a whole lot of people. And because they are gone, you're sitting there surrounding by stooges who kiss your ass and rub you ego and you think you've done something good. You haven't! You bottlenecked VHTV into a vanilla world that meets you level of tolerance. Anything outside of your bubble gets sactioned and censored by you, the other leaders of that forum, or VHTV themselves. Face it, they did this as a nice way of saying fuck off to you!  If they are smart, they will cut ties with you and tell the managers to cut ties with you, and lastly they need to kill off the moments operators, who are only stealing content to trade with RLC members. As much as you think you are helping VHTV, you're really just standing in their way for your own personal interests.      

59042_2.png

What will happen to the CamCaps VHTV forum section? It seems to me VHTV already lost control over that a long time ago but it is still associated with the main site by its name…

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV and Jabbath just doesn't have enough control over the forums that they are now doing this.  VHTV just made Jabbath's sandbox that much smaller. I guess the 20 or so stooges can post their same crap to each other in a more pristine, padded romper room.  VHTV just couldn't bring themselves to close it casue they need to keep Jabbath happy and ccasionally they need him on his knees for them. The rest of the traders have way to much pride and anger to dare come back here. Maybe Sparkles will come back. 😆

BTW, who wants to visit a site with the words SPYHUB in it?  Sounds dangerous!  😎

60157_2.png

kayaProject Team
17h

Hey everyone,

We’ve noticed that the freedom of discussions on the forum has triggered some automated monitoring, and instead of tightening the rules or adding more censorship, we’ve decided to move the forum to a new domain.

We’ll stop linking it from the main site header but don’t worry—you can still access it by the link for now. I will also try posting some advertisement on Telegram to engage our newcomer voyeurs too!

In the nearest future, the forum’s new home will be forum.spyhub.tv .

Thanks for your understanding, and we hope this change helps keep things running smoothly
Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends

forum.spyhub.tv. 🤣

Seems to me that maybe VHTV is quietly pushing jabbath and his bum fuck buddies aside. Perhaps the Forum was too connected to the VHTV realm videos that most members were using the forum while actually viewing less of the participants. In a round about way the forum talk could detract from the VHTV realms and lessens it's product. Sometimes it felt like the forum was more important than VHTV itself (just by observing all the crap talk). Lately the forum discussions would get heated and with ongoing negative tones. Is VHTV trying to distance itself from the forum like it is with RLC and camcaps/xcamfan?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Seems to me that maybe VHTV is quietly pushing jabbath and his bum fuck buddies aside. Perhaps the Forum was too connected to the VHTV realm videos that most members were using the forum while actually viewing less of the participants. In a round about way the forum talk could detract from the VHTV realms and lessens it's product. Sometimes it felt like the forum was more important than VHTV itself (just by observing all the crap talk). Lately the forum discussions would get heated and with ongoing negative tones. Is VHTV trying to distance itself from the forum like it is with RLC and camcaps/xcamfan?

I think you are right. With the forum there is no reason to join, really. All you have to do is wait 2 seconds and whatever is happening will pe posted and likely even the video. There is zero incentive to pay for it. Indeed, a lot of people who had subs were probably just checking the forums for stuff to go back and look at on the timeline or in the archives later. There's no point wasting time sitting there watching anything live. Whenever I had a sub I only got bored as hell of it and half the time I ended up giving my sub away. Plus the interaction and interference with the talent and manger also ruins everything. Jabbath is neck deep into that shit. He loves his pedestal. 

I am curious to see what this new forum is going look like and who is going to moderate it. They have to find a way to neuter Jabbath's influence. I don't think they have the balls to do it though. Likely, it will be the same 20 people posting the same stupid comments over and over and over again. 

If you watch the Flamy apartment, you need to know that Jabbath is entrenched in it as their acting director. He knows everything about the place and the people in it, inclusing what's coming adn going, so if you post anything about what you think is going on, be aware that he knows better and you just look like an idiot. We used to do this all the time. He'd learn about stuff and tell us about in in PMs and then we'd laugh at the stupid things people would say in the forum. He gets off on that shit. I got sick of being on a pedestal and tried to get him and Sparkles to stop doing that shit and that's when they turned on me. In the forums he's mister nice guy, but behind your back he thinks he's better than you and it makes him happy.  

59042_2.png

Sienna is a fast learner :heart_eyes:

Ok, watched the girls and guys in flamy just now. Holy cow! The girls are trying to be sexy and have fun and the guys look like they'd rather be anywhere else but here. Sensing the boring vibes from the guys the girls stopped and put their clothes back on. Don't let the pictures fool you into thinking something interesting is happening, it's not. It's 100% Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Blah! It's all staged pussy in the cam, dried up nothing. Fire the director! LOL

• Haha 1