VHTV Forum Discussion

But what would Bluewanker do then?  Imagine making heartfelt rememberance videos of her dead boyfriend and then jerking off to her. Feel the love! 🤣

Don't worry, when she needs a refill in her bank account she'll show up again crying into the cams. 

96.png

I understand that Ariela needs her space outside the apartment but it’s depressing to keep her online also because everyone wants her and replacing her presence with other people especially like these isn’t the same. I remain of the opinion that recently, even when I saw it, it hasn’t proven to be what it used to be but it still has the strength to make people talk about itself despite everything and when it’s missing you can feel the difference. I don’t know what to expect but I hope that whatever she does is what makes her happy.

• Haha 1

This is how it works. The forum leaders ask VHTV if so and so is a duplicate account. VHTV then gives the nod to the forum leaders that suspicious accounts belongs to so and so and then the leaders pretend that they don't know, but they do know. They share the information in the backrooms and it spreads from there.  That's why there's 9 accusers. They just can't say with certainty otherwise it would expose VHTV for sharing account info with outside others and raise eyebrows. There's plausible deniability at play here.  As for me, VHTV would just expose my account information in the open forum and make a joke of it. 😆

361754_2.png

77304_2.png Bluewinner:

Anyone who makes multiple accounts to come here and spread nonsense.
how is it that 99% of these haters are using free accounts to repeat the same BS over and over ?

OK… At this point, 9 of you have confirmed this idea, so I would like to ask you - all of you - this question: 'How many people are doing this and who are the pairs ? Rather than making a gratuitous assertion, quantify it by listing the double profiles involved to prove the truth of your words and to see how much this is disrupting this site.

HAHA! She's has her donators hooked even from the outside. I bet she has more than a few on the monthly payment plan.  I'm sure her "dead boyfriend" and her laugh their assess off and them while they vacation in Bali on their dime.  

86881_2.png

visiting friends (Emilia). coming back today (without mentioning possible time)

Does anyone know if Sparkles is still operating moments or did he vanish for good? He told me a long time ago that one day he’d just disappear. I’m just curious to know which it is. My best guess is he’s still there cranking out spots for ole VHTV and keeps up his grand charts and grafts. Has VHTV ever removed a moments operator?

BTW, if you’re a moment operator and you’re still paying for a sub. 😂🤣😂