Nick

Calendar August 2014.

Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat

1  2

3    4      5    6    7      8  9

10  11    12  13  14  15  16

17  18    19  20  21  22  23

24  25    26  27  28  29  30

August, this year, will have 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. 

"In any year (not a leap year) where January 1st falls on a Wednesday, then August will have five Fridays, five Saturdays and five Sundays – just like this year. In a leap year where January 1st falls on a Tuesday, the set of five Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in August will also occur. Check out 2003, 2008, 2014, 2025, 2031, 2036… the list goes on."  Check it out for yourself before you look like a fool and forward the above post to people you know.

Guest alextronics

Yeah... the Internet is full of people which never check nothing before spread info.  :(

I have some cases in my own family...  :-[

"In any year (not a leap year) where January 1st falls on a Wednesday, then August will have five Fridays, five Saturdays and five Sundays – just like this year. In a leap year where January 1st falls on a Tuesday, the set of five Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in August will also occur. Check out 2003, 2008, 2014, 2025, 2031, 2036… the list goes on."  Check it out for yourself before you look like a fool and forward the above post to people you know.

yes you right http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/trivia/fivedays.asp

How come I can't remove this topic

Shine it on, shake it off, continue, and we shall also let it roll. I seriously doubt anyone here has avoided these little traps. It's easy to become tricked into believing something.

Anyone notice that Iraq had 1000 centrifuges, tons of yellow cake, and we now learn that ISIS is claiming to have gotten control of one of Saddam's chemical weapons factory? Nope. All of the foregoing were reported by the Associated Press (probably because somebody didn't get the memo). The official story is that Saddam was contained, harmless, had no WMDs, and wouldn't have ever been able to make a nuke.

If you think RLC and CamCaps is just smoke and mirrors, start looking at your government as well.