B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Excellent said , still Radislava has always been a survivor under difficult staying periods, she might survive one more time , Cecilia and Cleopatra as allies can help her to feel better .

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Excellent said , still Radislava has always been a survivor under difficult staying periods, she might survive one more time , Cecilia and Cleopatra as allies can help her to feel better .

I also think she is a survivor, and I agree with thinga69 that she has to leave the villa. the last couple of days in B2 we have seen Radi laugh and smiling and having fun with friendly people, it's completely different at the villa. I think Radi has to be relocated to another apartment, and that is something she wants or Loraine has to be moved, they just can't be in the same apartment.

57 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the difference is radi is always in the top cams while the offcam sisters struggle to get in the thumbnails, u just like defending the underdogs

Radi and Leora are top cams often ..And ? You are satisfied watching these two , perfectly great , where am I wrong enjoying seeing Esmi showering and not knowing what she might perform or show next when it is all a calculated exhibitionism and nudism show by the obsessed top camera girls ? 

53 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I also think she is a survivor, and I agree with thinga69 that she has to leave the villa. the last couple of days in B2 we have seen Radi laugh and smiling and having fun with friendly people, it's completely different at the villa. I think Radi has to be relocated to another apartment, and that is something she wants or Loraine has to be moved, they just can't be in the same apartment.

The villa is toxic but when I say this they tell me that I see problems and drama when nothing like  this exists 🤔🙄

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi and Leora are top cams often ..And ? You are satisfied watching these two , perfectly great , where am I wrong enjoying seeing Esmi showering and not knowing what she might perform or show next when it is all a calculated exhibitionism and nudism show by the obsessed top camera girls ? 

u watch who u like otherwise we would only need 1 apt, but to say radi should go when more people watch her than the offcam sisters isnt right, unless u dont care what the majority think

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radi e Leora sono spesso le migliori cam ..E ? Sei soddisfatto di guardare questi due, perfettamente fantastici, dove sbaglio mi diverto a vedere Esmi fare la doccia e non sapere cosa potrebbe esibirsi o mostrare dopo quando è tutto uno spettacolo calcolato di esibizionismo e nudismo da parte delle ossessionate ragazze della telecamera superiore? 

Ragazze ossessionate dalle telecamere superiore con nudismo ed esibizionismo, lo fanno soltanto Radi e Leora? Mi sembra che lo facciano anche Ulyana, Fiora, Harley, Loraine, Masha e Olivia, tutte le masturbazioni sono rivolte alle tecamere.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

how did radi get in ?

I will admit I would like to know the reason Radi is spending a few days in B2, is it just to get a break from the villa problems or is there some other reason she is there.