B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

I am more convinced than ever that Kristy has a BF back home in Russia. As a huge Kristy fan for years, I believe she would have brought a guy back and fucked him by now if she didn't have a BF. She doesn't go a long time without a cock and has no problems bringing him home even with the other women in the apartment. She would easily and simply ask Alana to sleep on the couch and Alana would do it. 

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am more convinced than ever that Kristy has a BF back home in Russia. As a huge Kristy fan for years, I believe she would have brought a guy back and fucked him by now if she didn't have a BF. She doesn't go a long time without a cock and has no problems bringing him home even with the other women in the apartment. She would easily and simply ask Alana to sleep on the couch and Alana would do it. 

Both Kristy and Alana were on tinder when they got here. Kristy was talking to a guy in English off there asking about his friend for Alana, so I'm guessing they both don't have BF's back home 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Both Kristy and Alana were on tinder when they got here. Kristy was talking to a guy in English off there asking about his friend for Alana, so I'm guessing they both don't have BF's back home 

I remember that. And on her Instagram she's sometimes talk about the guys that she see on the street or beach.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kristy was on rlc YEARS before she brought that guy home!