B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

There are many here calling for Kristy's head on a platter, but this is something I do not agree with. I have been a Kristy fan since the days of most famous K and K. I will always be a Kristy fan for many reasons one of which many of you who are not long timers around here will not even begin to understand. She is quirky, funny, daring,, and she is different from all the other Russian participants. 

For the old timers:

See the source image

HI YA 

image.jpeg.01a9ccdfeedaec790cbd0c8df28c9faa.jpeg

The way she use to tease the shit out of Kami was worth watching itself. Now she does it to Alana. 

There are few superstars on RLC, and she definitely has earned her stripes. I will always count Kristy in my top ten all time RLC favs !!!

You go girl !!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Time for Ravishing Radi and Sensational Cecelia to make the ultra shy Cleo and meat sandwich between and for Celo bot to get scared to death and run off to her room.

Who knows she may very well like it if she just tried it. I know that Radi and Cecelia would have fun with it.

OH yes,I forgot Cleo is just a tease with no real substance ! She will go hide under the covers like always.

• Like 1

What I like about Cecelia is that she isn't shy at all about the cams. She learned pretty well from Radi. If she had her own room in B1 or B2 and lived her live as usual she would be a great tenant. I even think that she would bring guys or girls over.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I like about Cecelia is that she isn't shy at all about the cams. She learned pretty well from Radi. If she had her own room in B1 or B2 and lived her live as usual she would be a great tenant. I even think that she would bring guys or girls over.

she could have cleos or the offcam sisters room

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Cecilia is the only girl that Radislava has “ power “ over her , all the others are a difficult co sharing task .. maybe Cecilia being local also and having a friendship from before is the secret ..perhaps with cleopatra now , they can also form a team like what we currently see everywhere …Kristy and Alana , B1 united and no problems , the 4 girls in the villa , Holly/Tweety and Loraine .. It leaves Beatrice aside but I think she can now have shelter in B5 with Kylie and Rus if she has problems .. 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

There are many here calling for Kristy's head on a platter, but this is something I do not agree with. I have been a Kristy fan since the days of most famous K and K. I will always be a Kristy fan for many reasons one of which many of you who are not long timers around here will not even begin to understand. She is quirky, funny, daring,, and she is different from all the other Russian participants. 

For the old timers:

See the source image

HI YA 

image.jpeg.01a9ccdfeedaec790cbd0c8df28c9faa.jpeg

The way she use to tease the shit out of Kami was worth watching itself. Now she does it to Alana. 

There are few superstars on RLC, and she definitely has earned her stripes. I will always count Kristy in my top ten all time RLC favs !!!

You go girl !!!

You are speaking positive  about her bringing up the glory days of the past like they do with Leora , like I do with Ulyana .. She’s just a nana nono Kristy now , you just don’t want to betray the pleasure she offered you in the past . You have been criticizing ( at times right but many times I didn’t agree ) negative other girls who have been offering nothing , Kristy she’s also now only doing the lingerie dance things , that’s her only contribution ..Ahh yes , a couple of times , horny and frustrated going at the couch in the living room to masturbate ..Sorry but Kristy is a disappointment , at least for me .

• Upvote 1