B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

I would like to ask the administrator of this forum, is it possible to create a topic entitled Radislava, so all her lovers can let off steam and stop bothering them with all the problems that this girl has, because it's getting really boring.

35 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Wasn't it Beatrice who stopped Cleopatra from bringing someone back, didn't see Kristy or Alana objecting.

As for Radi, hmm, get rid of the problem > Loraine!

I completely agree with you about Loraine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

why do u always blame someone else for girls that are a waste of time rather than the girl herself, iits now kristys fault for cleo being out all the time ffs

I think cleopatra isn’t feeling as comfortable and free to do things in the apartment that’s why she goes out . I think Kristy has set rules in the apartment concerning visitors , parties , noise , alcohol , drugs .. If B2 was a place to have fun , why everyone goes to B5 to enjoy and dance , sing and whatever shows ? B1 has the history of complains and that’s why I come to the conclusion that Kristy runs B2 and that’s  why zero things happen apart from dance practicing with lingerie that actually Kristy initiates always . If I am wrong , we see it when Kristy leaves the project and Cleopatra remains , as always an opinion as you know like anyone else here . For me , for every action there’s an explanation and Cleopatra’s behavior it is what I just described . 

46 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Wasn't it Beatrice who stopped Cleopatra from bringing someone back, didn't see Kristy or Alana objecting.

You are right with Beatrice and it is my bad of trying to keep her “ innocent “ , for what we can speculate , she might like Cleopatra ( we saw them cuddling one night but cleopatra was uninterested ) and felt jealous knowing she brings someone inside .

On the other hand , it is absolutely RIDICULOUS that Cleopatra seems to have no keys for the apartment ( I think it was the same with Agneta ) and every time she is out and needs  to come back , she has to ring the bell so they open her the door . ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS a tenant not having her own keys for the place she lives / stays . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There are only two keys to the apartment after Mila lost the third.
Since it is a system lock, it is difficult to get new keys made

I don’t think that  RLC can’t find a solution to this problem , even on a small island like here we have a master key maker 😂🤣 who can create car keys of even the latest electric model , I don’t think in whole Barcelona there’s no place to do so .. If there were 3 copies made , it shows that can be done .. no matter the price , this is a must do expense for RLC . 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think cleopatra isn’t feeling as comfortable and free to do things in the apartment that’s why she goes out . I think Kristy has set rules in the apartment concerning visitors , parties , noise , alcohol , drugs .. If B2 was a place to have fun , why everyone goes to B5 to enjoy and dance , sing and whatever shows ? B1 has the history of complains and that’s why I come to the conclusion that Kristy runs B2 and that’s  why zero things happen apart from dance practicing with lingerie that actually Kristy initiates always . If I am wrong , we see it when Kristy leaves the project and Cleopatra remains , as always an opinion as you know like anyone else here . For me , for every action there’s an explanation and Cleopatra’s behavior it is what I just described . 

bullshit, shes been doing it since she arrived, she goes home and out with her mates

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Radislava’s time is up , I don’t know if we can see more from her …

Don't disagree but hard to imagine any replacement for Radi being an improvement  Radi is the grizzled veteran ... her contribution has dwindled but still brings so much to the table than most of the other girls can't or won't.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't disagree but hard to imagine any replacement for Radi being an improvement  Radi is the grizzled veteran ... her contribution has dwindled but still brings so much to the table than most of the other girls can't or won't.  

She does in comparison to others …BUT….Nothing new or exciting , just repeated things , different partners ( ? ) plus , in my opinion , a girl who creates controversies amongst tenants , difficult character ( that’s why maybe special ) …Anyway , for a girl living in Barcelona , for 16 months in the project , I would expect  to see more real life friends than Cecilia , let’s say …

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

a girl who creates controversies amongst tenants , difficult character ( that’s why maybe special ) …Anyway , for a girl living in Barcelona , for 16 months in the project , I would expect  to see more real life friends than Cecilia , let’s say …

Yes being difficult makes her very unique.  She is super independent and of course very much a diva.  I don't think making friends comes easily to her, she always has her guard up and rarely takes it down.  Using the trusty DDHM CAST MEMBER CATEGORIZATION THEORY ... I would rate her as someone I would not like as a friend but also someone who is a top notch cast member.   I am always keeping an eye on her.  Yes her millions of clitoral bates are so boring ... but when I am watching RLC ... I always want to know what she is up to.

You of all people like slow progressions.  Maybe her 16 month journey is the slowest of them all.  Deep inside maybe she still has an inner slut that needs to be revealed.  This is why we watch.

I do think she should be wary of Cecilia feeling taken advantage of.  She should show her best friend, her only friend, some true love.  Radi knows having her pussy exposed helps her ratings and views ... at some point Cecilia may feel that's the only reason Radi invites her over.

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Anyone would be an improvement on Radislava.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Get rid of both and the 2 sisters from B1 to start with

• Like 1