B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

As much as I like Radi I think is time for her to leave the Villa. It's like when she was at B1. She's too sad there. Is that or leave the project and maybe return after.

Excellent said , still Radislava has always been a survivor under difficult staying periods, she might survive one more time , Cecilia and Cleopatra as allies can help her to feel better .

It seems that some people see a lot of promise in Cleopatra. I must miss a lot of the action because whenever I tune in to this apartment, I never...ever...not even sometimes....see her do ANYTHING. So, for me, Cleo is a DUD.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

It seems that some people see a lot of promise in Cleopatra. I must miss a lot of the action because whenever I tune in to this apartment, I never...ever...not even sometimes....see her do ANYTHING. So, for me, Cleo is a DUD.

ur lucky if u see her, she normally out

• Haha 3

I find it disappointing that Cecilia has learned the RLC in a wrong way by the tutoring of Radislava 😔😔 The girl clearly loves the exposure but it all happens in the wrong way .. Again , showing yourself for the cameras  and not living with the cameras …😔 

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it disappointing that Cecilia has learned the RLC in a wrong way by the tutoring of Radislava 😔😔 The girl clearly loves the exposure but it all happens in the wrong way .. Again , showing yourself for the cameras  and not living with the cameras …😔 

she should copy cleo then we would never see her, again slagging off a girl u dont like, radi

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she should copy cleo then we would never see her, again slagging off a girl u dont like, radi

You don’t like Esmi and Zabava , what’s our difference ? Radislava’s content doesn’t  satisfy me as a viewer , am i not allowed to comment about it ? I love watching Marlene , am I not allowed to comment about it ? What’s going on with you ? Aren’t you slagging off with comments like off camera tenants ? 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You don’t like Esmi and Zabava , what’s our difference ? Radislava’s content doesn’t  satisfy me as a viewer , am i not allowed to comment about it ? I love watching Marlene , am I not allowed to comment about it ? What’s going on with you ? Aren’t you slagging off with comments like off camera tenants ? 

the difference is radi is always in the top cams while the offcam sisters struggle to get in the thumbnails, u just like defending the underdogs