B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t give emojis , I write 4-5 long posts when others write 9-10 shorter ones .. summing up all , it is the same more or less . I don’t mind who reads me or not , whoever is interested or not , I have my style on expressing myself , it is too easy and fast writing for me and whatever overwhelms my mind whenever I take the decision to write , I do it , no limits 😊 You are honest and you say how you treat my posts , but i don’t seek anything here as it is a free place of expression . It’s absolutely of not my concern ( very friendly saying this as well 😇☺️ ) how people think of what I say , the way I say it and the length of my posts , everyone can do as you say you do , simply ignore . But I never  change my approach to this forum or my style , then it wouldn’t be me . Pleased to read your opinion . 

u have 20k posts, u dont get that many by writing 4 or 5 posts LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u have 20k posts, u dont get that many by writing 4 or 5 posts LOL

I am writing a lot since august 2020 i believe , that is 20 months .. you can make it as 1000 posts per month , which is 30-35 posts per day .. which gives my counter question , someone makes maximum 10 posts per day and gives around 20 emojis , isn’t it the same ? 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, misterme said:

Are the hangings Holly is working on the ones that came back with Tweety Pie when she last came back or did I dream that?

Are we talking about hangings or pictures? And what's on it, photos? Of whom? 🤷‍♀️

10 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Are we talking about hangings or pictures? And what's on it, photos? Of whom? 🤷‍♀️

look like painted on (or printed) canvases - flowers and a sea landscape (seascape?), quite big, nice 👍

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Thorough cleaning of the room, frames for hanging prints, maybe Tweety will be back tomorrow 6 April?  😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

But on the pink picture there are photos or not? 🤔

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am writing a lot since august 2020 i believe , that is 20 months .. you can make it as 1000 posts per month , which is 30-35 posts per day .. which gives my counter question , someone makes maximum 10 posts per day and gives around 20 emojis , isn’t it the same ? 

i dont use emojis so i wouldnt know, and u have used emojis, and them squares u kept sending me

• Haha 2