B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

3 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

What's a proper job? Should everyone be a doctor? or an Engineer? Is everyone that is part of the entertainment world wasters as well? You're here calling girls wasters while also paying to watch them. Sigh. Come back when you complete "Maturin"

I'm not paying for this buddy and won't be until they get interesting people back. Seems I've obviously touched a personal nerve for you about how you fritter away your money? That wasn't intended.

Looking at a bunch of boring people with nothing else going on in their lives, whilst they get drunk, hoping that they might get off with each other? This is entertainment to you?! I hope you don't do stand up comedy!

Didn't mean to make you sad, mate. Have a lovely day.

Radislava there , a good thing , very positive concerning the villa relationships .. Rus not being the only man there , a good thing , let’s see what surprises they will be . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Sometimes I don't understand the world. 🌍🤔 Why didn't the new guy ask Holly in the kitchen if he could help her while she put the dishes in the dishwasher? 🤷‍♀️

Why would he when he doesn't live there?

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava there , a good thing , very positive concerning the villa relationships .. Rus not being the only man there , a good thing , let’s see what surprises they will be . 

The fact that you have anything positive to say about how much this "entertains" you give everyone a view into how dull your life is.  To say nothing of the fact that your 30 page long posts per day is also sad.  

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Noodle said:

North of Spain. But I think she knows so much spanish guys by now that they would like to help her. 🤪 

What I was trying to say with sarcasm is Barcelona is in northern Spain. North of Spain is Andorra and France. 🙂