Diana & Efim Pictures

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

in fact, like most photo shared cc now if you enlarged the thumbnails, you died !!! that blur and grain !!! thank you anyway, it must settle for it on DC today ....

If Diana continues to eat the crap, she will have a huge ass. No, please ...  :-\

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

As a physical trainer of women, I have developed an exercise program to keep Diana and Leora in perfect physical shape. It only requires the addition of a shag carpet in their apartments so that they don't skin their knees and elbows...no video tape or DVD's necessary.    :) :P  :-*

I have a method that I apply since I was a kid (my grand-father taught me). I eat balanced, not too fat and low sugar. Vitamins by eating fruits and vegetables, starchy foods and meat twice a week. I also practice sport twice a week (climbing after work and mountain biking) and walking every day for about 40 minutes. No money, no coach ! I am in excellent health. No specific method and significant savings that result.

Clearly, SOME of raw butter, cook food with A LITTLE olive oil, NEVER at McDonald and Co., NEVER Coca Cola or other sugary drink. Not too much beer or Vodka, Scotch, etc. ... Water is good for your health and good for your wallet !

That does not stop me from partying occasionally and eat at the restaurant. I drink Champagne and wine. Okay, I'm french ...  ;)

I try never to buy Coca Cola. The most famous brand in the whole world yet their product does nothing but harm. In almost every city, town or village on every continent you will find a Coca Cola sign! The sign should be a health warning to everyone!!! An ice cold Coke does taste great though! Damn those corporate giants!!!

este foro me tiene anonadado , todos sus socios , son excelentes personas , no beben cocacola , no tienen armas , follan mejor que cualquiera , se duchan todos los dias , no se tiran pedos , opinan de politica  , de religion ,  la suya siempre es la mejor , su idioma es el mejor , todo el mundo global esta obligado a saber ingles , despues vienen de vacaciones a benidorm o magaluf y sus mujeres y hijas acaban chupando pollas a cambio de alcohol . y acaban tirandose por el balcon a la piscina del hotel o desnudas en medio de la calle durmiendo , ejemplo de personas sensatas , sentados 8 horas al dia mirando una pantalla de ordenador para ver como follan unos extraños y hacerse unas pajas ,  HIPOCRITAS