Diana & Efim Pictures

As it happens nothing right now on the side of sex, Selfshoot made new with old pictures. Lets wait until Diana coughing no more.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yeah, what IS the deal with all the "pictures removed"

The deal is pretty simple. If you are a paid member you can post directly to this forum and view pics posted by others. If not then you have to use a third party image host. RLC, apparently is trying to prevent people from posting images of their cams, so they are having file sharing sites take them down. It is against the terms of service for them to use this site, and they'd have to pay to actually see what is post here. Also, forums usually work under the fair use rules that gives them some shelter from copy-write complaints. 

The deal is pretty simple. If you are a paid member you can post directly to this forum and view pics posted by others. If not then you have to use a third party image host. RLC, apparently is trying to prevent people from posting images of their cams, so they are having file sharing sites take them down. It is against the terms of service for them to use this site, and they'd have to pay to actually see what is post here. Also, forums usually work under the fair use rules that gives them some shelter from copy-write complaints.

I am a paid member and I see the "pictures removed" icon.  I only see pictures of cams that are in the free zones.  Any pic posted of a non free camera gets removed.  Are you saying as a paid member I should not see this "picture removed" icon?

I am a paid member and I see the "pictures removed" icon.  I only see pictures of cams that are in the free zones.  Any pic posted of a non free camera gets removed.  Are you saying as a paid member I should not see this "picture removed" icon?

He's saying if someone like me, who is not a paid user, posts images to a third party and then shares them here, there's a good chance they will get taken down.

He's saying if someone like me, who is not a paid user, posts images to a third party and then shares them here, there's a good chance they will get taken down.

Right. Mines are all deleted, even from public cams... Worse ! Since a few days CC doesn't longer allow to post "add image" in the text window. I have to find a hack to get there...  ;) Don't ask me how, I won't tell. :D

What I am saying is that as paid member you can post directly to this forum, as in upload pics directly to this server.  When you are a free member you can only share pictures using the "add image to post" button which uploads the pics to a third party host. RLC knows about this host, and has been making them take the pics down. If you post here, RLC can't do anything as they can't see them and they aren't allowed to use this forum. It's kinda the main benefit of being a paid member.....

Most members are using the same uploader over and over. Try some different uploaders, Rlc will have a hell of a job to contact all of them over and over. Or as said above, be a paid member on CC and your able to upload and see from the CC servers.

Guest BurakYilmaz

What a pity Efim have such a bad temper. He really is a little cock. He better be nice to Diana instead of pushing all the time. This game is ridiculous and shows his immature side already mentioned on this forum. Can we hope he grows one day ?

She is attracted to him because of this....if he was more interested in her she would get bored and lose interest...its psychology 101

Woman haven't had to depend on men for better part of the last 50 years. They continue to do so because they CAN. Attractive women can get educated and get jobs just like men but its so much easier to just skate on your looks and leech off some man who will have to do all the hard work for the earnings. If you really can't bare him after a while you can always divorce him and take half his shit, just go on to leech off the next guy. Attractive women have it way too easy.

Gender roles and shit exist because its biology man...since the beginning of time men have been the dominant sex in humans. All the things women are attracted to, they are because of evolutionary reasons. They are attracted to the most confident, leader type men because throughout history they always had to look for the alpha man to have the best chance for survival and replication.   

Isn't Psy 101 based on the theory of similarity rather than the opposite ?

and I summarize all comments to my previous words in the following manner:

Moreover, gender theory is unbearable. Little girls in pink playing with dolls and little boys in blue playing the policeman, men do this, women do that is out of my mind. These symbols of the past have no reason to still exist in the 21st century. Woman is equal to man, there can be no other alternative...

I won't elaborate more on the subject except to recall that this reactionary theory is propagated by those who want to keep women under control. The emancipation through the work allows autonomy. Nobody has to depend a man. This is the beginning of equality ...

All this to say that he has more to learn from her than the other way around.