Diana & Efim Pictures

Yea, I don,t see him beating the dog in that pic. He was pretending to corner it like a game. Marcelo does it all the time. But as usual, you jumped to conclusions and paid for it

Anyway, this is the wrong thread and the wrong time

Guest xvoyeurx

they are simply the best,they have make more in two days of nora/kiko in two years,lol.

c'est les meilleur tout simplement,ils ont fait plus en deux jours que nora et kiko en deux ans,lol

Great pix guys but just to finish off the subject of Rusian beating the puppy. I watched it live and saw what he did to the dog. He was despicable and definitely abused the dog. Thankfully the dog has gone and is hopefully is happy and safe. Let us close the subject of Rusian being an evil shit. He was and he is a fucking miserable low life bully with no real life. He will just wither, get old and die and never achieve anything.

Diana and Efim seem great!

Guest xvoyeurx

fuck,j don't know what j'm doing,j want go in vacation next month but now with this new hot couple,

j don't know in j stay on rlc  or go on vacation,deal! hard choice.j'm addict with that shit

Yeah, nice facial. Appears to me she wants it almost as much as him which is great. A little on the quiter side but I would take her over Sofia who just screams and lays there like dead fish. Best couple on RLC.